Crime Federal corruption probe into $100 million in Trump inaugural committee funds

I wouldn’t be surprised at all to hear this is how Devos got her position.

Last edited:
It is only an anomaly because everyone and their mother has it out for him and his crew. There is corruption all throughout the government and the decades the only difference is it cool to hate Trump, attack and delve into everything his administration does. He is under the microscope of the world as many root for his demise. When the prime time headline for major news outlets is how diet cokes the president drank or how he had an extra scoop of ice cream it shows how much they have it out for him.

You can't be serious.

No, no presidential administration in modern history has been as dishonest and corrupt as this one, lying about policy (medicare, taxes, crime rates, etc.) and installing known crooks to work against public interest and in favor of wealth (oil executive as SOS, private school scam artist as Secretary of Education, fossil fuel lobbyist as EPA head, hedge fund tycoon as Secretary of Treasury, etc. etc. etc.).

Not Obama. Not Bush. Not Clinton. Not Reagan. Not Nixon.

deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg

26bcf6bd-528e-499f-ae67-914dec4854ba.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Why are you posting anti semitic cartoons?

How much is that in Rubles? Asking for a friend.

You can't be serious.

No, no presidential administration in modern history has been as dishonest and corrupt as this one, lying about policy (medicare, taxes, crime rates, etc.) and installing known crooks to work against public interest and in favor of wealth (oil executive as SOS, private school scam artist as Secretary of Education, fossil fuel lobbyist as EPA head, hedge fund tycoon as Secretary of Treasury, etc. etc. etc.).

Not Obama. Not Bush. Not Clinton. Not Reagan. Not Nixon.
Like I said Trump is under a microscope for everything he does, every step he or anyone in his administration makes. Things that would be a non issue or something that would be swept under the rug in other administrations is kept front and center with Trump. Every second of every day he is treated as public enemy number 1 by the most of the government and Main Street media that just push how evil he is.

Like I said Trump is under a microscope for everything he does, every step he or anyone in his administration makes. Things that would be a non issue or something that would be swept under the rug in other administrations is kept front and center with Trump. Every second of every day he is treated as public enemy number 1 by the most of the government and Main Street media that just push how evil he is.
Yea well this probably will set up some bad politics for whoever comes in after Trump I think the GOP is going to give the dirty business whenever a Democrat wins.

Yea well this probably will set up some bad politics for whoever comes in after Trump I think the GOP is going to give the dirty business whenever a Democrat wins.

This is a serious post lol

What are they going to do? The moment a democrat wins, declare the primary goal for the GOP will be to block any and all legislation and nominations from said democrat(McConnell)? Perhaps waste 8 million over 2 and a half years investigating the same non-crime over and over, finding nothing and producing no indictments(Benghazi)? Brand new strategy, much innovation.

Trump is a corrupt mother fucker
An so many trump voters are such sheep

Maybe if he wasn´t such a lying corrupt scumbag (who campaigned on cleaning up the lying corrupt scumbags) and also extremely bad at hiding it there wouldn´t be a problem. He is clearly in a league of his own on these matters. No other administration even comes close. If you think the press are being meanies to the orange fatman just wait and see what the history books will have to say when the full consequences of his actions and policies unfold.

Maybe if he wasn´t such a lying corrupt scumbag (who campaigned on cleaning up the lying corrupt scumbags) and also extremely bad at hiding it there wouldn´t be a problem. He is clearly in a league of his own on these matters. No other administration even comes close. If you think the press are being meanies to the orange fatman just wait and see what the history books will have to say when the full consequences of his actions and policies unfold.
A politician running on a platform of lies!!!!!!!! Wow we have never seen that before. He is running things like a business man not a politician.

Whatever happened to that investigation into Hillary Clinton and numerous state Dem committees laundering $84 million dollars into her campaign?

If Trump doesn't get convicted of a crime by the end of his run, he'd go down as the most scrutinized President of all time, by far, and therefore probably the one with the cleanest record.

I would hope that every US president afterwards is held to the same standard, by the media and U.S. institutions. Probably not, though.

Bush would definitely be in jail if the media and institutions had been onto him, as they have been all over Trump.

If Trump doesn't get convicted of a crime by the end of his run, he'd go down as the most scrutinized President of all time, by far, and therefore probably the one with the cleanest record.

I would hope that every US president afterwards is held to the same standard, by the media and U.S. institutions. Probably not, though.

Don't count on it. The media covering for all this will be on the offensive against any such investigations in the future towards Democrats. They have no ethics whatsoever.

A politician running on a platform of lies!!!!!!!! Wow we have never seen that before. He is running things like a business man not a politician.
He is running things like he is the Don of The Trump Crime Family.
It appears Trump always needs his taste (his cut) of everything. Hell he has figured out how to divert millions of taxpayers money to his property.
He and his son in law always have their hand out when foreign governments ask for a favor.
I guess all those years of Duestche Bank Donny dealing with the mob, have really rub off.

He is running things like he is the Don of The Trump Crime Family.
It appears Trump always needs his taste (his cut) of everything. Hell he has figured out how to divert millions of taxpayers money to his property.
He and his son in law always have their hand out when foreign governments ask for a favor.
I guess all those years of Duestche Bank Donny dealing with the mob, have really rub off.
He should have done it the right way and started a foundation that he could funnel cash through. He went the crooked businessman route instead of going the crooked politician route.

This is a serious post lol

What are they going to do? The moment a democrat wins, declare the primary goal for the GOP will be to block any and all legislation and nominations from said democrat(McConnell)? Perhaps waste 8 million over 2 and a half years investigating the same non-crime over and over, finding nothing and producing no indictments(Benghazi)? Brand new strategy, much innovation.

Boom nailed it.

He should have done it the right way and started a foundation that he could funnel cash through. He went the crooked businessman route instead of going the crooked politician route.
Why cant both be wrong? You cant excuse breaking the law by saying hey everyone else does it, so its OK. As a parent I would never use that strategy on my kids.
Money needs to get out of politics.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-personal-spending-senate-20181206-story.html
Rick Scott has spent 150 million of his own money to win 2 governors races and one Senate race. Dude has spent 150 million of his own money for about 1+ million in total salary. I get some of it is ego driven but ask yourself why spend so much for such little pay. Don't give me serving the country bullshit.
The money these guys spend comes with strings. If I give a Senator 1 million, and I own a corporation, you damn well better believe, if I say jump that Senator should ask how high.
If the law I ask him to pass, fucks every other American then so be it.
The Don of the Trump Crime Family broke the law, so he should pay the price. I don't care what letter is after his name. Excuse shitty behavior of a politician just because they are on your team, is ruining this once great country.

Back