FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

Another shit episode. They're just stalling and dragging it out until the merge.

Whoever writes this shit needs to be set on fire.

On top of all this bullshit. Alligators get full. They tried to say it was one alligator, who just happens to have an endless appetite. Nevermind, that when alligators eat, they need to rest to digest their meal.

Arguably my finest contribution to society btw

Was that you who came up with that?? Glorious my man...Glorious lol I have used Brick on other TWD/FTWD threads as well lol

All the nicknames for the FTWD characters were great. There were only a few used for the original show (Gene for Glenn and Newgene for Eugene) Lol

FTWD has:

Lexa, Soulcrusher, MILF, Brick, Blades, Johnny Dope

Lol what am I watching?
I swear, when i turn the show on I am 100% awake, and without fail, i have passed out every episode this season. It's like roofies for the eyes.

What is this storyline with this crazy lady?????
"I dont want you to help people because it makes them weak so im gonna try and kill you"
What is this garbage?

Also cringed so hard at that terrible scene where Morgan disarms that other horrible actress with his shovel...and then they do the cliche "welll i guess we'll be doin it your way" joke
I think im done torturing myself

Lol what am I watching?
I swear, when i turn the show on I am 100% awake, and without fail, i have passed out every episode this season. It's like roofies for the eyes.

"I dont want you to help people because it makes them weak so im gonna try and kill you"
What is this garbage?

Also cringed so hard at that terrible scene where Morgan disarms that other horrible actress with his shovel...and then they do the cliche "welll i guess we'll be doin it your way" joke

I am 2 episodes behind and I really have no urge to watch any of em.

My lovely sexy, sweet southern white cherry pie Lauren Cohan is getting a new show where she does not have to act so dire.

I just hope they dont do her character dirty when they kill her off. Let her go with some dignity. I dont want her eaten by zombies.

That's what this shows needs though: to have a main character absolutely devoured by walkers like Noah. Main characters never go out that way. They've never done that as far as I can recall. They're always killed by another person, or get bit once and then drag their death out over an episode.

My favorite part is how they basically spent the episode conecticon that guy Luciana saved, as the guy who drove the truck that was stolen with the boxes...but, they will never go back to it, and it'll turn out to be a pointless twist.

But how could they go back to it? The guy's dead.

That's what this shows needs though: to have a main character absolutely devoured by walkers like Noah. Main characters never go out that way. They've never done that as far as I can recall. They're always killed by another person, or get bit once and then drag their death out over an episode.

But how could they go back to it? The guy's dead.

The way this shows plays out? We could get a whole episode of polar bear: origins.

What I meant was, why even introduce to the guy for no reason. There was no need to know who he was.

I guess my standards are pretty low, because I still find the show tolerable
I'm still watching, mainly out of spite and a little masochism.
I haven't watched the last 2 episodes. They are phoning it in at this point and there doesn't seem to be any reason to even keep watching.

Can't believe in 4 seasons they ruined such a great premise for the TWD universe.
Get out while you can , you aren't missing anything.

Watching it right now. I don't know why these two idiots left their van to get in another ride, just for the van to be stolen. If Liam Neeson's daughter was sick before leaving the van, and it had antibiotics, why didn't she take any?

So there wasn't any in the van, but why did she try to fix the car just for her to get almost eaten by a zombie? Uuuughhhh....

And there is nothing she said that illuminated why she had such a hard on for interviewing people.
Yeah, why isn't Ms Hard Copy carrying the keys on her or hiding them, after all, she had been doing that up until now.
Anyway, I'm really tried of her "it's a tank" line, no bitch it isn't close to being a tank.

Lol what am I watching?

What is this garbage?

That Morgan & Trucker woman scene was awful.

As for the crazy lady, why is she still an obese heifer?
Tonight's episode showes some more information about her along with more absurd and stupid scenarios.

Last edited:
Dragging the crippled guy was stupid.

So, other people were living in the hospital and they were dying off and the people just threw the dead down a stairwell without giving them some fatal brain damage...why would anyone in this zombie world do that?

And where were those zombies on the road coming from?

lol I actually didn't fall asleep this week, but that's because there were fewer speeches this week, and more action.
What a bunch of fucking nonsense

WHO IS WRITING THE DIALOGUE OF THESE TRUCKER PEOPLE!?!?!? An ESL student from Belarus? An AI program?
"Shit in a sandbox" That lady's dialogue is so fucking bizarre. And this chick is supposed to of been a marine, wouldn't the word 'bogey' be more of an airforce term? And it was just a bizarre term to be used when talking about zombies anyways

And what kind of moron would think that he could join the MARINES while being in a wheelchair? That whole pity speech was ridiculous.

This crazy lady's "mission" or whatever the fuck she's doing makes no sense. Her husband was effectively dead already. He was fucking impaled with some giant steel thing through the torso. The zombie apocalypse already started, who, and how was anyone going to help him? And who is going to be dumb enough to stop for a stranger in a time and place like that?

Alicia making her life about trying to take that little psychopath to the beach instead of trying to find her friends......
<JagsKiddingMe>

Still haven't watched the show since the Morgan takes a shit episode but since Telltale Games is shutting down and their last season of TWD is being canceled before its completion I'd just like to take a moment and say:

Fuck Scott Gimple. <3>

lol I actually didn't fall asleep this week, but that's because there were fewer speeches this week, and more action.
What a bunch of fucking nonsense

WHO IS WRITING THE DIALOGUE OF THESE TRUCKER PEOPLE!?!?!? An ESL student from Belarus? An AI program?
"Shit in a sandbox" That lady's dialogue is so fucking bizarre. And this chick is supposed to of been a marine, wouldn't the word 'bogey' be more of an airforce term? And it was just a bizarre term to be used when talking about zombies anyways

And what kind of moron would think that he could join the MARINES while being in a wheelchair? That whole pity speech was ridiculous.

This crazy lady's "mission" or whatever the fuck she's doing makes no sense. Her husband was effectively dead already. He was fucking impaled with some giant steel thing through the torso. The zombie apocalypse already started, who, and how was anyone going to help him? And who is going to be dumb enough to stop for a stranger in a time and place like that?

Alicia making her life about trying to take that little psychopath to the beach instead of trying to find her friends......
<JagsKiddingMe>
The trucker duo are terrible, there is nothing good about them being in the show.
Yeah, wtf with the guy in the wheelchair thinking he could join the Marines?? I'm not sure if that was some fantastically bizarre idiotic dig at the Marines or supposed to show how incredibly stupid he and trucker jane are.

As for the crazy lady, yeah, her husband was impaled on a fucking steel guardrail, no one was saving him, in fact he would have been dead very quickly, massive shock, massive trauma, blood loss, dead in seconds if not instantaneously.
And I lol'd at 3 vehicles going by right away, where the hell would they all be driving to anyway.

Alicia teaming up with Charlie is stupid. Her dumb mission to the beach, 'hey a hurricane just hit zombieland so let's go to the coast', is a clumsy plot device.
I'll wait to comment on tonight's episode in case the few poor souls that pop into this thread haven't watched it yet.

Back