FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

I cant read the article on medium its not loading is it bad?

It's not Weinstein level (rape), but it does seem from her descriptions that Hardwick was a real mean piece of shit to her during their relationship, and then also alleges he had her blacklisted from specific jobs and basically ruined her career after they broke up.

EDIT: Nope, turned out bitch be crazy

Hardwick's response: http://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2018/06/16/chris-hardwick-responds-to-abuse-allegations/

“When we were living together, I found out that Chloe had cheated on me, and I ended the relationship,” Hardwick said in the statement.

“For several weeks after we broke up, she asked to get back together with me and even told me she wanted to have kids with me, ‘build a life’ with me and told me that I was ‘the one,’ but I did not want to be with someone who was unfaithful. I’m devastated to read that she is now accusing me of conduct that did not occur. l was blindsided by her post and always wanted the best for her. As a husband, a son, and future father, I do not condone any kind of mistreatment of women.”

His ex said in her initial accusation, however, that she's got audio/video proof of his abuse. Now would be a good time for her to toss that shit out there.

Shane confirmed back in Season 9 lol wtf...
they are going to do flash back scenes, Rick is going to go mad and keep thinking of the past, Shane will be a ghost, they might even bring back his wife just as ghosts in his head, or Shane had a long lost twin brother.

they are going to do flash back scenes, Rick is going to go mad and keep thinking of the past, Shane will be a ghost, they might even bring back his wife just as ghosts in his head, or Shane had a long lost twin brother.

LOL go full on Beerfest on the viewer's ass LOL

They should have ghost Morales too!

Its sad that the Show is practically coming to end, the loss of the Rick is for me the end of the show. I may still continue watching but I will just interpret it as another dumb show

LOL go full on Beerfest on the viewer's ass LOL

Lol man i wouldnt mind it actually but its like a flashback and or dream scenes, because jon bernthal is a busy actor he has season two of the punisher and other stuff, he isnt back on full time, but if he were back on the show that would be awesome, shane was badass

Hey guys....AMC dropped Walking Dead Season 9 teaser trailer for the full length trailer tomorrow...wanna make bets on how original, different and dope it is....? <45>:sniper:

Full length TWD Season 9 trailer released...IDK, looks same old to me. There is an easter egg at the end of the trailer though....5 minute 22 second mark

Full length TWD Season 9 trailer released

Why are you posting this in the FEAR the walking dead thread

I am deeply offended

stupid.gif

Full length TWD Season 9 trailer released...IDK, looks same old to me. There is an easter egg at the end of the trailer though....5 minute 22 second mark

they gave the entire season away lol

I hate these long trailers

is the easter egg the whispers?

also there is a scene with a guy walking with ricks boots and blood dripping im guessing thats rick dying or turned into a zombie?

Why are you posting this in the FEAR the walking dead thread

I am deeply offended

stupid.gif

Someone locked the TWD Season 8 thread and I didn't feel like being the one to start a Season 9 thread LOL. This was the only TWD Universe thread open <Moves>

they gave the entire season away lol

I hate these long trailers

is the easter egg the whispers?

also there is a scene with a guy walking with ricks boots and blood dripping im guessing thats rick dying or turned into a zombie?

The easter egg is indeed the whisperers....at 5:22, you can hear "WHERE....ARE....THEY?"

The easter egg is indeed the whisperers....at 5:22, you can hear "WHERE....ARE....THEY?"

The actor who plays rick is only in his 40s but looks to be in his 60s dam he aged bad must be that stress from filming and constantly traveling.

Compare him to Norman reedus who is 50 yet looks 30.

This season looks interesting it doesnt look like Maggie turns on Rick though, Maggie has her baby you can see her carrying a half asian baby there

also she looks hot again, she grew her hair out and looks good and put on weight, whats weird is when she was pregnant on the show she was skinny wtf? now she put on weight has more curves here.

I hope they dont kill off rick, I know they are not killing off Maggie they said she will just have a limited role going forward but Rick is getting killed off though which sucks.

I wish they would do a movie just with different cast and keep it closer to the original comic to see how it looks.

I just realized that because they merged this thread under my account, I now have the power to delete this steaming pile of feces.

I just realized that because they merged this thread under my account, I now have the power to delete this steaming pile of feces.

Start a Season 9 thread so Petey doesn't ban me for being stupid <45>

The actor who plays rick is only in his 40s but looks to be in his 60s dam he aged bad must be that stress from filming and constantly traveling.

Compare him to Norman reedus who is 50 yet looks 30.

This season looks interesting it doesnt look like Maggie turns on Rick though, Maggie has her baby you can see her carrying a half asian baby there

also she looks hot again, she grew her hair out and looks good and put on weight, whats weird is when she was pregnant on the show she was skinny wtf? now she put on weight has more curves here.

I hope they dont kill off rick, I know they are not killing off Maggie they said she will just have a limited role going forward but Rick is getting killed off though which sucks.

I wish they would do a movie just with different cast and keep it closer to the original comic to see how it looks.

Enid looks scrumptious as well. :confused:

Just saw an ad pop up on my instagram, that apparently the second half of the season starts this sunday.

You know you’ve lost a severe amount of interest in a show when you see that news & think, ‘Damn, it’s back already?’

Just saw an ad pop up on my instagram, that apparently the second half of the season starts this sunday.

You know you’ve lost a severe amount of interest in a show when you see that news & think, ‘Damn, it’s back already?’
Hahahah

I can relate

Back