FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

How stupid is Liam Neeson's daughter, Shane and Morgan to fall for that shit at the end? I could've seen that shit a mile away.

Any need to put that in the title? I didn't want to know. Can't have any more surprises for fucks sake.

AMC has been running a huge ad campaign blaring this out since October.

agreed about leaving the armored vehicle.
at least leave one person in it with their hand on the machine gun (preferably not Morgan).

I tried to watch FTWD, and the first season was so terrible that imtapped out about 3 episodes in.
I heard that the 2nd season was actually worse.

Can I skip ahead and be generally cool? Where's a good spot to jump in?

I tried to watch FTWD, and the first season was so terrible that imtapped out about 3 episodes in.
I heard that the 2nd season was actually worse.

Can I skip ahead and be generally cool? Where's a good spot to jump in?

Just jump right into the season 3 premiere. It may be a little confusing at first, but you can always revisit or read about the events in S2 to make sense of the confusing parts.

The new intro is wack

The old intro they used up til now for the first 3 seasons was great. Should have kept it

So now FTWD has their own Negan, named Mel?

This is cheesey. What happened to the biker gang? They have an empire stretching from Teejay to Houston. How they not already fight this new Negan?

Also I thought the daughter was with the biker gang leader on his way to Houston. And where is Salazar?

I wonder what happened with Nick at the bridge. And how did his gf return? Did I forget something from last season?

ftwd is better than twd
twd is basically ass at the moment.

in before one whole season of rick and negan checking each other out for 16 episodes before the whisperers arrive

Gaps in logic aside, these first two episodes are maintaining that trend of this show being on a higher level of quality than TWD right now. Kevin Zegers definitely has a Negan 2.0 vibe about him, but I'd like to see more of him and his crew before I just call them Discount Saviors.

What I really want to know is, where the fuck is Daniel (and Walker for that matter)?

Last edited:
Gaps in logic aside, these first two episodes are maintaining that trend of this show being on a higher level of quality than TWD right now. Kevin Zegers definitely has a Negan 2.0 vibe about him, but I'd like to see more of him and his crew before I just call them Discount Saviors.

What I really want to know is, where the fuck is Daniel (and Walker for that matter)?

Who is Walker? You mean "walkers" as in the zombies. They were all over the episode.

This show seems to have jumped ahead in time a little bit. I guess the next few episodes will be flashbacks.

Who is Walker? You mean "walkers" as in the zombies. They were all over the episode.

This show seems to have jumped ahead in time a little bit. I guess the next few episodes will be flashbacks.

Walker was the Native American from season 3.

Good episode. The scanvengers are interesting. They didn’t threaten to shoot anyone. Just implied they aren’t leaving and know what they have and will take it once they’re all dead.

Not sure why they wouldn’t just open fire on all the cars just parked in the open.

Oh god I hate flashbacks, I hope they just get to the point and not make like 2 episodes worth of flashbacks or make it supper confusing.

I wish they avoid changing the white balance or color filter all the time. What the hell with that almost black and white shit.

Back