Crime FBI stops large scale attack at Ohio synagogue, bar and pipeline also threatened

LOL these two basically wanted to be caught, posting it up all over social media.

Privilege is handed to you.

You're not looking at privilege, you're looking at the benefit of culture.

To paraphrase the Iceman, "I ...[am the son]... of upper-middle-class professionals and nurtured in an environment of learning, art, and socio-religious culture steeped in over two thousand years of Talmudic tradition. Not everyone is lucky enough to have been raised in a Whiskey Tango trailer park by a bowlegged female whose sole qualification for motherhood is a womb that happened to catch a sperm of a passing truck diver.

That is really just a nice way of saying privileged. You need to be gifted money to immerse yourself in those things like art, and studying. Otherwise you have to drive trucks or a wagon 2000 years ago to earn sustenance and wont have time. Studying, and partaking in art is no guarantee, by itself, of sustenance.

Whoever you are quoting is obviously trying to compliment himself by painting best possible picture, while putting down someone else by painting the worst possible picture.

Look at the chinese americans, most of them come from backgrounds just like the truck driver/trailer park. Just substitute for Chinese takeout restaurant, and one bedroom/bungalow with whole extended family living there. They not raised in said culture, but saved up as much money as they can to afford the privilege for their children to study and do art. So I say being a trucker/trailer park trash does not preclude one from being artsy or studious.

Last edited:
Somebody is going to get fired for forgetting to take the ISIS praise out of the news story. This could be otherwise blamed on white right-wingers.

let me know where on the political spectrum these guys would fall under other than right wing.

Look at the chinese americans, most of them come from backgrounds just like the truck driver/trailer park. Just substitute for Chinese takeout restaurant, and one bedroom/bungalow with whole extended family living there. They not raised in said culture, but saved up as much money as they can to afford the privilege for their children to study and do art.

"Saved up" and "privilege" are juxtapositions. Privilege is a special right granted to a person. To save means that something was earned.

There's no privilege based on being Chinese. There's no privilege based on being Jewish. These are two cultures that have stressed the importance of learning for thousands of years. It's little wonder both are over-represented.

And it's a fucking shame you don't recognize that quote from "Generation Kill."

What Nazis they said?

I said those Nazis, right fucking there.

Right, clearly NOT an Islamist...that would go against the SJW narrative.

181210-Weill-synagogue-massacre-tease_tf4adz

"Saved up" and "privilege" are juxtapositions. Privilege is a special right granted to a person. To save means that something was earned.

There's no privilege based on being Chinese. There's no privilege based on being Jewish. These are two cultures that have stressed the importance of learning for thousands of years. It's little wonder both are over-represented.

And it's a fucking shame you don't recognize that quote from "Generation Kill."

I meant to illustrate that you can come from worst possible picture like trailer park/ truck driving/ chinese restaurant culture too, and study, and do art.

I added that in a bit later. I guess you didnt read it.

But it is the money that matters. The kids who study and become artsy are afforded the privilege by their parents whether they are wealthy parents or not.

I feel like you need to take a tour of some breweries in my back yard. I want to see you physically drink some of these tasty beverages before you crap on them.
Aslan Batch 15 and another WA brewry are the only IPAs I can stand and even then they still sorta taste like soap to me.

Ultimately for me it's the excess hoppy flavor that reminds me of soap that kills me. That plus my town has like 5-6 brewries in it:
- Boundary Bay
- Kulshan
- Wander
- Chuckanut
- Melvin
- Aslan

Among others and all of them could have say... 15 taps in their breweries... and 12 of them are varying IPAs with one nitro stout (which I like) and some random Pilsner.

Give me a Pilsner or Lager with some pretzels and spicy German mustard thanks.

Aslan Batch 15 and another WA brewry are the only IPAs I can stand and even then they still sorta taste like soap to me.

Ultimately for me it's the excess hoppy flavor that reminds me of soap that kills me. That plus my town has like 5-6 brewries in it:
- Boundary Bay
- Kulshan
- Wander
- Chuckanut
- Melvin
- Aslan

Among others and all of them could have say... 15 taps in their breweries... and 12 of them are varying IPAs with one nitro stout (which I like) and some random Pilsner.

Give me a Pilsner or Lager with some pretzels and spicy German mustard thanks.

I've literally had hundreds of different ipas and I only found a couple dozens that taste like ass. Just saying it might be a sample size issue.

Never tried the spicy mustard and pretzels. I'm putting that on the list.

I've literally had hundreds of different ipas and I only found a couple dozens that taste like ass. Just saying it might be a sample size issue.

Never tried the spicy mustard and pretzels. I'm putting that on the list.
It might be the sample size but my favorite beers when it's not hot as balls out are porters and stouts so there's that too.

For the mustard and pretzels it needs to be the soft but also freshly hot out of the oven type pretzel that you'd get at like Oktoberfest celebrations.

It's a little bit of both. But, yeah, the data came out back when that Harvard lawsuit started that one of the most over-represented groups at elite colleges, relative to actual test scores and GPA's, were Jewish-Americans. There's a whole combination of effects in play, ranging from the post-Holocaust migrations to the U.S. and the strength of the ensuing community networks to the culture that prepares them for some of the more adversarial components of U.S. society.

It's a fascinating thing to dig into as a study of a group of migrants who found economic success within the U.S. without having to sacrifice too much of their individual culture to do it.

If you're talking about the Unz study, that was shown to be very flawed. His proportion of Jews at Harvard was probably double the actual amount. His measurement of Jewish NMS scholars and math Olympiad members were shown to be very low.

2) They were under investigation for months. Isn't there a high risk that someone may not take months from the planning stage to the carrying out stage? Like, FBI could easily have been watching these guys thinking they had time, but a bad day or sudden "urging" from Allah and its that afternoon they're killing dozens?

i assume they have to wait until they gather evidence of a crime committed. a "conspiracy to" charge needs evidence.

If you're talking about the Unz study, that was shown to be very flawed. His proportion of Jews at Harvard was probably double the actual amount. His measurement of Jewish NMS scholars and math Olympiad members were shown to be very low.
Wasn't Unz but I did read that. I generally dismiss anything from him. I'll try to find it.

I meant to illustrate that you can come from worst possible picture like trailer park/ truck driving/ chinese restaurant culture too, and study, and do art.

I added that in a bit later. I guess you didnt read it.

But it is the money that matters. The kids who study and become artsy are afforded the privilege by their parents whether they are wealthy parents or not.

You mean like my grandfather who was a cobbler? My father went to Brooklyn College and NYU.

Asians are just a generation behind the Jews. It's the same story, all over again. We aren't all related to the Goldmans, Seligmans and Rothschilds.

By the way, I salute you for having one of the hottest Jewish women alive as your avatar.

It might be the sample size but my favorite beers when it's not hot as balls out are porters and stouts so there's that too.

For the mustard and pretzels it needs to be the soft but also freshly hot out of the oven type pretzel that you'd get at like Oktoberfest celebrations.

I'm a big stout/porter fan as well, but it can't be too sweet. Some Porters around here are a little too out there, but a nice balanced one is beautiful. I think it's the same problem you run into with IPAs, it's like the fad was trying to make the most bitter beer or something, but the best beers I have ever drank have been IPAs from small craft places, of which there are hundreds around here. I even drove an hour on a whim after a Sherdogger told me about some brewery with a good IPA, though I settled on the APA instead.

Got it on the pretzel part, I was going to buy the regular bag of hard pretzels, it sounded a bit strange...

Am I the only one blown away by the fact she was an Anarcho Furry Nazi/ISIS sympathizer?

Gross.

Back