Crime FBI Raid Home Of Whistleblower in Hillary Clinton's Uranium One Scandal, Ignore Protection Laws

I made my position known. No matter how much you protest, Hilary Clinton was never in fact president of the USA.

And I shot down your idiotic position since you cant even face a clear challenge when presented and have to pretend it wasnt even though it was in red, bold AND underlined so it was clear...all while continuing to ignore that Secretary of States in the past have ALL been public in their recommendations for ACTIONS against other nations as its THEIR JOB.

You have no facts, you are a LEFTIST and a clear Clinton whore.

And I shot down your idiotic position since you cant even face a clear challenge when presented and have to pretend it wasnt even though it was in red, bold AND underlined so it was clear...all while continuing to ignore that Secretary of States in the past have ALL been public in their recommendations for ACTIONS against other nations as its THEIR JOB.

You have no facts, you are a LEFTIST and a clear Clinton whore.

I never intimated that the Secretary of State had no input or sway with the president. Again, you are swinging at the tee absent a ball. Pray tell, what is the difference between a recommendation and a President's signature?

Also, please explain the portion fo the last post I asked you to clarify, as it remains, making no sense....

I never intimated that the Secretary of State had no input or sway with the president. Again, you are swinging at the tee absent a ball.

You cant help but continue to prove you are a LEFTIST. Always accuse others of doing what you do because you are a bread dead twat incapable of either refuting others or defend yourself.

When you are capable of actually answering the red underlined question. Post again.

You cant help but continue to prove you are a LEFTIST. Always accuse others of doing what you do because you are a bread dead twat incapable of either refuting others or defend yourself.

When you are capable of actually answering the red underlined question. Post again.

Leftist? That is the best you can do? What's next, poo poo head? I stated facts. Hilary was not president, did not sign it as president, and was one of many agency heads to approve the deal. You can pretend as if her advisement to the president is a series of orders, but you're still wrong, homie.

On your frantic underlined portion: George W Bush was one of the most hand's off presidents of all time. It makes sense he gave his people carte blanche on foreign affairs considering he basically did that with every appointed position he had in his cabinet. The Obama administration acted in regular order like other white houses of the past.

Why keep trotting out this Uranium One horseshit? You guys get bitch slapped every time, and even Fox News outed your fake CT shit when multiple anchors came out stating the facts.

You gonna go over Benghazi now?

Leftist? That is the best you can do? What's next, poo poo head? I stated facts.

Look, poo poo head. If you arent going to answer the question you keep avoiding, dont bother...cuase you aint got facts, you got your uneducated opinion.

This is why you only post words, I post words with links and videos of sources that prove I am correct.

The question still stands. Try answering it. You wont, you cant and you can only keep proving it by not doing it.

Look, poo poo head. If you arent going to answer the question you keep avoiding, dont bother...cuase you aint got facts, you got your uneducated opinion.

This is why you only post words, I post words with links and videos of sources that prove I am correct.

The question still stands. Try answering it. You wont, you cant and you can only keep proving it by not doing it.

The portion you underlined and colored contained no questions. The question you posed above was answered by the simple fact that Barack Obama, not Hilary Clinton or a dozen other agency heads that approved the deal, signed the agreement. Thus, Hilary Clinton was not the architect or signer of the agreement.

The portion you underlined and colored contained no questions.

1. SECRETARY OF STATE. Do you even know what this job entails? Under Bush, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice were instrumental in the direction actions were taken on foreign governments. Now you are left to decide, was Obama a SHIT President that ignored Clinton...or was Clinton SHIT at doing her job?

Congrats, you win the retard of the day award. You can squire like the worm you are as much as you like, its not going to get you out of the fact you got your mouth wrapped around Hillarys dick. You refuse to answer because it will mean you have to call Obama a shit president because you believe Clinton was good at her job which means she will have done what ALL others in her position did which would have advised via PROOF that America should do SOMETHING to Russia.

And she did NOT. Cunt. And I dont mean her.

Congrats, you win the retard of the day award. You can squire like the worm you are as much as you like, its not going to get you out of the fact you got your mouth wrapped around Hillarys dick. You refuse to answer because it will mean you have to call Obama a shit president because you believe Clinton was good at her job which means she will have done what ALL others in her position did which would have advised via PROOF that America should do SOMETHING to Russia.

And she did NOT. Cunt. And I dont mean her.

I don't like Hilary Clinton at all, and worm's can't squire. If you're going to cry about positions other's don't actually take like a bargain basement psychotic, try to spell correctly, or approach coherency at the least. Thank you.

Okay, that is technically part of the chain of events, but it is also part of the unanswered "why" this warrant was granted. Did the judge know all of the details and/or was the judge misled in any way.
So you want a bunch of speculation as to why a warrant was granted?

Lol let's speculate that the FBI is corrupt for executing this warrant.... Which means Trump's justice department is corrupt since its his justice department investigating this matter. That self-draining swamp just keeps refilling itself!

There was no whining in that at all, just an honest appraisal of how it will likely unfold as well as a statement on how current political items will likely unfold as well. Did my predictions hurt your feelings?

<DontBelieve1>

I'm not cool with Agents raiding a whistleblowers home

I'm obviously a racist sexist nazi

So not only could still not answer the question, you took clear bait.

iu

You made a few positive claims, backed them up in no way, and did so in incoherence and abysmal grammar.

So not only could still not answer the question, you took clear bait.

iu
When it comes to credibility I will take Poilitifact judgement on Uranium one ahead of yours or Fox News.
A Facebook post claims that Hillary Clinton transferred uranium to Russia in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. It also says Robert Mueller was involved.

The claim makes it seem like Clinton bears responsibility for the deal when a panel of several departments and agencies were part of its approval.

And while the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there is no proof of any quid pro quo.

As for Mueller, the ties are even more specious.

We rate this claim Mostly False.
https://www.politifact.com/facebook...x-tale-involving-hillary-clinton-uranium-rus/

When it comes to credibility I will take Poilitifact judgement on Uranium one ahead of yours or Fox News.
A Facebook post claims that Hillary Clinton transferred uranium to Russia in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. It also says Robert Mueller was involved.

The claim makes it seem like Clinton bears responsibility for the deal when a panel of several departments and agencies were part of its approval.

And while the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there is no proof of any quid pro quo.

As for Mueller, the ties are even more specious.

We rate this claim Mostly False.
https://www.politifact.com/facebook...x-tale-involving-hillary-clinton-uranium-rus/

Biased. All of the "fact check" sites are biased one way or another.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politifact/

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

When even left leaning NPR is calling you out, you have issues.

Not everything posted here is partisan commentary. Sometimes its just a bleak appraisal of the fact that the rich and powerful dont often actually suffer any real consequences for their actions regardless of how noteworthy one may feel their scandals are.

As for the EU, that was just a matter of time and pressure.

Back