FBI official refuses/cant say Trump is not an "unwitting agent of the Russians"

Too bad you can't realize that Russia worked to discredit one side so that people like you would help elect the most unqualified person ever to lead their biggest rival. People like you just helped Russia win the cold war. Thanks. You're an unwitting puppet in this too. But you don't really care as long as it rustles some people you never met.

I didn't think you'd answer. So predictable.

I didn't think you'd answer. So predictable.

I answered you how he is "an unwitting puppet" you just don't like the answer. That's your problem bud. You keep putting your hands over your ears and going "LALALALLALA".

I don't think he's an unwitting agent.
But he has already mistakenly given the Russians information that benefited them.
Sad!

I answered you how he is "an unwitting puppet" you just don't like the answer. That's your problem bud. You keep putting your hands over your ears and going "LALALALLALA".
No. You flat out didn't answer. You don't have a specific theory. Calling Trump incompetent and portraying Hillary as a fearsome anti-Putin (lmao!) doesn't constitute a theory.

You've been peddling this conspiracy for a year and still have no idea what exactly the conspiracy is.

Last edited:
No. You flat out didn't answer.
Or you are too dumb to get it. Trump is an easily manipulated buffoon. Putin wants his rival run by a buffoon. You helped elect an easily manipulated buffoon. You therefore are also an easily manipulated buffoon.

You and Trump are unwitting puppets. Or do you want me to explain it to you a third time?

Or you are too dumb to get it. Trump is an easily manipulated buffoon. Putin wants his rival run by a buffoon. You helped elect an easily manipulated buffoon. You therefore are also an easily manipulated buffoon.

You and Trump are unwitting puppets. Or do you want me to explain it to you a third time?

Translation: Nothing happened between them, but you think Trump is a big stupid.

That's the conspiracy theory you've invested a year of your life into? That's exhaustive?

Foreign governments influence every presidential election. By your metric every president in history was the unwitting puppet of any foreign power which preferred them or disliked their opponent.

Your theory has been revised into non-existence. "Trump seems dumb".

Last edited:
Yeah all that anger, mass protests and crying over the last president who hung out with terrorist and anti-US preachers, mocked middle America and cosied up with Islamists....

Nope. Didn't happen. Too busy working and doing their part to minimise the damage inflicted by the Democrat Administration

Trump hangs out, and has businesses with Russian mob members and Kazahk billionaires. And then there's Jeffrey Epstein and The Clintons. Nope, Trump's not a creep.

Cosy up with Islamists? Trump just sold like 120 billion worth of arms to Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Your god king is a retard, and I dont remember Obama telling everyone America sucked all the time, like Trump did his entire campaign. He ran on "America sucks now, make it great again."

Your stupidity, and cupidity, shit, it's like a warm breeze, which you find out is a fart.

Back