FBI has recording Michael Cohen made of conversation he had with Trump about payment to playboy mode

Trump seems to think that obtaining a lawful warrant is unlawful and that its like some kind of terrible crime that it happened in the morning. You know the way warrants are usually carried. Is he this disingenuous, stupid or oblivious?

Trump seems to think that obtaining a lawful warrant is unlawful and that its like some kind of terrible crime that it happened in the morning. You know the way warrants are usually carried. Is he this disingenuous, stupid or oblivious?

Yes.

Everyone knows you're only supposed to conduct raids after Elevenses.

Dis gon be good
Meh....doesn't really matter at this point and is all preaching to the choir. Those that hate Trump will just be reaffirmed that he is a pos poon hound and those that voted for him don't care and don't trust the media anyways. Unless the Dems get their act together, Trump is winning in 2020.

not true, the left for example doesn't even care about the poor and sick people in their own country. They just care about immigrants, because this produces sjw feelings. In my country leftists love to plunder our entire pension funds just in order to please illegal immigrants.

Dude. 60% of Americans, most of that number people on the left, would vote universal health care and a livable minimum wage (for the least among us) into policy right fucking now. I would too. They care.

Trump says he has no idea about this other girl from 2016 before the election.

He’s never said or heard a thing about it.

Yet there is a recording of him talking about the thing that he knew nothing about And never spoke of. Lol

Spin that you little Vag’s

fucking love the guy. id be fucking as many as possible,and everyone here would appreciate it if they werent partisan twats.

good job, old man, keep fucking hot ass women and trying to protect our country.

fucking great, the man is a goddamned legend.

Is he saying his lawyer recorded him without his knowledge? This would put Hannity in very awkward position if the president attack his lawyer

fucking love the guy. id be fucking as many as possible,and everyone here would appreciate it if they werent partisan twats.

good job, old man, keep fucking hot ass women and trying to protect our country.

fucking great, the man is a goddamned legend.

The Republican party of family values my friends!!!

The Republican party of family values my friends!!!
dudes like to fuck, mang. ask Clinton.
I love that he fucked women, too. Im not partisan.

be good to your kids, your neighbours, your wife. try to make more solutions than problems... be kind to those weaker than you, and.... fuck them hot bitches when they let ya.

That last sentence

<36>

Every day he sounds more stupid than the last.

b168a1bfbf5fffec89a2d9dbede938c0.jpg

images

donald-mcdougal-twitter-759.jpg
Daaaaaamn, he is a dog, but he has good taste!

Do you have some source on Trump trying to ban gays? The guy said he wants to enforce borders and vet people moving here, and what you hear is "ban gays".
Wasn't he trying to ban gays from the military? Was that only transgender?

be good to your kids, your neighbours, your wife. try to make more solutions than problems... be kind to those weaker than you, and.... fuck them hot bitches when they let ya.

The base is base.

Seriously though if a guy can't be faithful to his beautiful wife, who's home with their baby, what can you expect from him as president?

Trump has addressed this and says he did nothing wrong with Cohen so he's not worried about taped conversations. Until I can hear the tapes myself I'm going to have to go with the president on this one. He has a much better track record than the Mueller probe, the media, and the intelligence community.

Seriously though if a guy can't be faithful to his beautiful wife, who's home with their baby, what can you expect from him as president?
i used to feel that way, too. i was 20 during Clinton’s scandal.
Men are men, there is good with the bad. Idealism fades.

You arent wrong, a great man would be better than this, but great men are so very rare, i think, and the men who have chance to reach President status are so few.

Everyone has dirt, or close to everyone. This is a unicorn hunt.

Back