FBI has recording Michael Cohen made of conversation he had with Trump about payment to playboy mode

Does anything directly point to Trump not using his own money, but donated campaign funds?
Doesn't have to be donated funds to constitute a violation of campaign finance law. Cohen paying Stormy while using certain aspects of the tRUmp Org for example to prevent negative press before the election could be construed as a violation of campaign finance law. Same is potentially here .Need more facts though

Before they were regulated out of existence at the midpoint of last century, the poor got Healthcare from charity hospitals run by Churches. Trained doctors in those communities would donate one or two days a week to these charity hospitals.

Christians have done a tremendous amount to improve the general welfare of all. To say that they haven't, or somehow wouldn't, isn't a fair or accurate description of the multi-faceted charity that Christians give.

Spin it all you want but the fact is US Christians will never do it from the goodness of our hearts. Meanwhile a couple of policies voted in by people who care would end the problem.

It's a no brainier if the goal is to actually care for the sick and feed the poor.

The last part may be true.. But the race to the bottom is the massive trade deficit to China, and spending the money we borrow back from them in the middle east on nothing.

I see the points you are making about China. I don't think Trump is remotely qualified to deal with it though.

The race to the bottom is not summed up in economic terms. Our economic success is a direct result of our maturity and dignity as human beings. Family and education and dicipline are the foundation of our success.

Trump degrades everything that makes America great. He is poisonous to everything good. There are rats in the field. His rats.

Spin it all you want but the fact is US Christians will never do it from the goodness of our hearts. Meanwhile a couple of policies voted in by people who care would end the problem.

It's a no brainier if the goal is to actually care for the sick and feed the poor.
No spin at all.

You can look this up for yourself. It's an objective fact. Christian charity hospitals where the predominant way the poor received Healthcare during the first half of the 20th century.

Some helpful advice. Being dismissive of facts that are counter to your worldview will make others be dismissive towards you.

donald trump is a morally bankrupt human being. If you could even call him a human being.

This man lies like a cheap rug (no not his hair) on a daily basis. Says he didn’t say things but then there are tapes of him saying those things. lol and his cucks defend him.

His most pathetic cucks are the ones who don’t even live in America

No spin at all.

You can look this up for yourself. It's an objective fact. Christian charity hospitals where the predominant way the poor received Healthcare during the first half of the 20th century.

Some helpful advice. Being dismissive of facts that are counter to your worldview will make others be dismissive towards you.

That's fine. I am not dismissing those facts. I dont even care about them because they are not that relevant. The fact is right now Christians will not go out of their way in any serious way to make certain that all people (notably children also) are fed and revive high quality health care.

Meanwhile 60% of the country, almost no evangelicals in that number by the way, would vote to pay more taxes so they could live in a country where not a single child or poor person went without the medical care they need.

I own my home and everything I have outright. I have healthcare provided through my wife's workplace and I donate at least half of my time in my profession to charity and I am STILL willing to pay a bit more in taxes so that the unease I feel living in a county where people are still begging for money so their kid can get treatment is gone.

Christians, my fellow Christians, are the biggest stumbling block on this issue we have. It is disgusting.

It is only slander if untrue.

1os5jb.jpg

Pffft, tell that to Muslims when you call Mohammad a delusional illiterate pedo warlord.

As if you'd have the balls to even approach a Muslim person and say that to their face.
Republicans are too scared to even talk to a girl these days because their awkwardness would have the girl calling the cops.

Stick to listening to Jordan Peterson in your basement.

not true, the left for example doesn't even care about the poor and sick people in their own country. They just care about immigrants, because this produces sjw feelings. In my country leftists love to plunder our entire pension funds just in order to please illegal immigrants.

As if you'd have the balls to even approach a Muslim person and say that to their face.

well to be fair, the left wouldn't dare either, or do you have ever heard celebs or us comedians mocking Muslims?

Republicans are too scared to even talk to a girl these days because their awkwardness would have the girl calling the cops.

Stick to listening to Jordan Peterson in your basement.

1) Thankfully, not many Muslims around here to even try that.
2) not a Republican, nor a Democrat.
3) If the girls around your parts calls the cops on every guy that approached them in an awkward manner, that guy should be scared.
4) I don't live in the basement of my apartment building, 2nd floor.
5) Jordan Peterson doesn't even talk about Muslims in his lectures. He stays away from that subject entirely.

Back