FBI has recording Michael Cohen made of conversation he had with Trump about payment to playboy mode

What person on the face of the Earth isn't? He who is without sin cast the first stone and all that. Not a single president in history has has the moral virtues we expected our leaders would when we were children, that was a fantasy we created because it's what we wanted. 99% of Politicians are morally corrupt, should we want better, yes, but to expect it is foolish.
Jimmy Carter is one of the most decent people to be president (that I know of) and unfortunately he was not good at being president, so moral fiber unfortunately does not always equate to good leadership.
Trump isn't ideal in any way, I wrote in someone that was never part of the election cycle of that election and haven't expected a whole lot from Trump; but I have a tough time thinking of people who've run that are anywhere near ideal, so he's no exception.
There’s a big difference between being a flawed person and a life long con artist who’s been sued hundreds of times

Why would he record that shit unless he was planning on keeping some kind of insurance policy against Trump. Maybe he has even worse stuff. Either way it looks like Trump put his trust in the wrong shady lawyer to carry out his dirty work....although who the hell can you trust in that world. There's no honour among thieves/politicians/lawyers.

I actually have to give Trump a pass on this whole thing because of how unethical and criminal Cohen has been.

Worst lawyer ever

Seriously, man. WHO CARES about this shit? Only you rabid "anti-Trumpies".
<Fedor23>

The issue here is that Trump's personal lawyer made tapes of his interactions with Trump, and that those tapes are in the possession of the FBI after the FBI raided Cohen's office, home, and hotel room as part of a criminal investigation into Cohen. Cohen seems to have committed bank fraud through a shell company in the course of paying off Trump's women, if not an illegal in-kind campaign contribution, and that could be a very bad thing for Trump. Not to mention that Cohen was a central figure in Christopher Steele's dossier, and that much of that dossier has turned out to be true, which again could be a very bad thing for Trump.

And, who leaked this stuff today and why? Cohen to send up smoke signals to Trump to help him before he goes over the edge and flips? Cohen to let people know that Trump lied about this stuff so Cohen has the upper hand when it comes to something more serious in a he said he said battle? Rudy G. to try to change the subject from Russia?

WE decide elections based on actual issues.

full

JFK beat Nixon. Reagan beat McGovern. Bush beat Gore and Kerry. Trump beat Clinton. Those are increasing margins of disparity in policy coherency and efficacy. Obviously, Trump was a whole new level of unqualified and policy illiterate, though.

Americans do not vote based on actual issues. In fact, you could make a good argument we vote less based on issues now than at any point in our history.

You may vote based on policy. I vote based on policy. A lot , maybe most, of posters here vote on policy. But the American public as a monolith? Bitch please.

I actually have to give Trump a pass on this whole thing because of how unethical and criminal Cohen has been.

Worst lawyer ever

"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people."

Trump gets entrapped by some goon lawyer in New York and his supporters trust him to walk into a room, on his own, to grapple with Putin?

We’ll never have a Pastor in office. We’ve already had a Muslim Imam (BHO), but never a Pastor.

Why must you go to such an extreme as voting for a devil worshipper with likable policies!? Pretty lame.

Had I voted in 2016, I actually would’ve voted for Carson.

It's a hyperbolic example used to illustrate a logical point. Specifically, would an avowed Christian support a clearly non-Christian candidate over a Christian candidate on the basis that the non-Christian's policy is a better pro-Christian platform than the Christian candidates?

To me, that makes no sense. There's no way the active Christian's policies could be less pro-Christian than the non-Christian's policies. There are only 2 explanations for a Christian voter to prefer the non-Chrisian's policies over the Christian's policies:

1) The active Christian isn't thinking about policy in line with Christian values (extremely unlikely for a practicing Christian) or 2) The voter's policy choices aren't driven by Christian values. The 2nd option is far more likely, imo.

And if you would have voted for Carson in 2016, you don't care about coherent policy at all.

It's a hyperbolic example used to illustrate a logical point. Specifically, would an avowed Christian support a clearly non-Christian candidate over a Christian candidate on the basis that the non-Christian's policy is a better pro-Christian platform than the Christian candidates?

To me, that makes no sense. There's no way the active Christian's policies could be less pro-Christian than the non-Christian's policies. There are only 2 explanations for a Christian voter to prefer the non-Chrisian's policies over the Christian's policies:

1) The active Christian isn't thinking about policy in line with Christian values (extremely unlikely for a practicing Christian) or 2) The voter's policy choices aren't driven by Christian values. The 2nd option is far more likely, imo.

And if you would have voted for Carson in 2016, you don't care about coherent policy at all.

@Smok3r sleeps with the fishes.<NoneOfMy>

Benedict Trumpers have Stockholm Syndrome.
TRump has had the worst week I have seen out of any president in my lifetime.
Your lawyer taping all your conversations is never ever a good thing.
I bet Duestche Bank Donny and Cohen's 3rd client are shitting bricks right now.
Everyone knows Trump is a serial adulterer but I bet his dumbass paid dem hoes out of his campaign funds.
Hannity, should just write his wife a check for half his shit right now.
giphy.gif

This Gif get funnier and funnier everyday.

The last true Conservative, Barry Goldwater is laughing his ass off in his grave right now. He knew when the Christian Rubes took over the GOP it was not going to end well.
The fact those hypocrites have the balls to say God sent Trump, means that the Cafeteria Right and I have definitely read two different Bibles.

full

JFK beat Nixon. Reagan beat McGovern. Bush beat Gore and Kerry. Trump beat Clinton. Those are increasing margins of disparity in policy coherency and efficacy. Obviously, Trump was a whole new level of unqualified and policy illiterate, though.

Americans do not vote based on actual issues. In fact, you could make a good argument we vote less based on issues now than at any point in our history.

You may vote based on policy. I vote based on policy. A lot , maybe most, of posters here vote on policy. But the American public as a monolith? Bitch please.

Independants do. It's the reason they switch. Do you think the people that voted for Obama that switched to Trump did so because of his credentials? Or racism? How could Obama voters switch based on racism lol. They didn't like trump, but the "don't waste money in the middle east, don't get ripped on trade as much, and put America first" was an independant, even left leaning message from a guy who wasn't going to bow down to blm and the burgeoning intolerant far left PC corporatist establishment.

Listen carefully. I'm explaining to you why Trump actually won. You won't get the truth from your news.

I enjoy imagining what it would be like if someone like Ted Cruz had become Pres and it came out that he paid hush money to bimbos that he banged.

It's laughable to call this witch hunt when if anything Trump gets off pretty easy because people have abysmally low expectations of him.

"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people."

Trump gets entrapped by some goon lawyer in New York and his supporters trust him to walk into a room, on his own, to grapple with Putin?

Regardless, no one should be sold out by their lawyer. It's wrong.

Regardless, no one should be sold out by their lawyer. It's wrong.
He is a dirt cleaner. The guy you hire when you need your dirt to be cleaned by any means. Cant expect loyalty from a guy like this

He is a dirt cleaner. The guy you hire when you need your dirt to be cleaned by any means. Cant expect loyalty from a guy like this

No dude, Trump hired the guy because of his acute legal mind and trenchant insight into complex cases<Y2JSmirk>

th

Back