FBI has recording Michael Cohen made of conversation he had with Trump about payment to playboy mode

So there you go, he isn't about banning gays, just denying them their freedom.
1. Pence isn't the president.

2. Not making special concessions for their sexuality is not "denying them their freedom". Bang away and blow as many guys as you want, but it's not the government's job to endorse their guaranteed childless relationship or to force people to provide them specialty services.

YpTjxrN.gif

1. Pence isn't the president.

2. Not making special concessions for their sexuality is not "denying them their freedom". Bang away and blow as many guys as you want, but it's not the government's job to endorse their guaranteed childless relationship or to force people to provide them specialty services.

So Donald just brought him in as eye candy?

Can you find anyone who has called Trump a swell guy? Nobody voted for the guy because of his moral character, everyone knew he's been married 3 times and cheated on all of them. People voted for him because he was the only one who wasn't going to tax the shit out of everyone and add 300 more expensive "regulations" and wasn't going to side with illegal aliens over citizens.

Yeah, Trump won the republican ticket because he was the "only one" who promised lowering taxes, lowering regulations, and border security. o_O

Why would he record that shit unless he was planning on keeping some kind of insurance policy against Trump. Maybe he has even worse stuff. Either way it looks like Trump put his trust in the wrong shady lawyer to carry out his dirty work....although who the hell can you trust in that world. There's no honour among thieves/politicians/lawyers.

You Trumpies are always saying this is it, but of course this isn't it for Trump, there is always more and more and more and more.<LynchWink>

Seriously, man. WHO CARES about this shit? Only you rabid "anti-Trumpies".
<Fedor23>

I care that the president is a liar.

What person on the face of the Earth isn't? He who is without sin cast the first stone and all that. Not a single president in history has has the moral virtues we expected our leaders would when we were children, that was a fantasy we created because it's what we wanted. 99% of Politicians are morally corrupt, should we want better, yes, but to expect it is foolish.
Jimmy Carter is one of the most decent people to be president (that I know of) and unfortunately he was not good at being president, so moral fiber unfortunately does not always equate to good leadership.
Trump isn't ideal in any way, I wrote in someone that was never part of the election cycle of that election and haven't expected a whole lot from Trump; but I have a tough time thinking of people who've run that are anywhere near ideal, so he's no exception.

depends on how you view it

I don't view Russia as some mythical boogeyman personally, so I don't care. I didn't vote for Trump either, I just think it's hilarious that every other day it's the end of the wordl around here

Meanwhile the average American is doing just as good if not better than in years past. Odd
What years coming past?

No, he brought him in for that big "euthanize the gays" policy that has yet to materialize.
He bought Pence in letting him think he could ban them when really Donald wants genocide? Shifty AF Trump.

Could you imagine the shit storm If this was Obama.

Lmao it would be fueled by racism and they’d be calling for his head.

Obama's pussy game probably wouldn't entail having to buy it. He's not a social spastic.

Obama's pussy game probably wouldn't entail having to buy it. He's not a social spastic.

Conservative trolls told me Obama liked trannies.

<Fedor23>

Back