FBI confirms portions of British Dossier

Drip, drip, drip.....

The tap has long since dried up...

They got their investigations and surveillance warrants, so... where's the smoking gun from those? Why aren't they releasing a recorded conversation between Trump and Putin right after he won the election, proudly, egotistically reporting his success to his alleged puppetmaster at a time he wouldn't even know he was being surveilled? I couldn't care less about something that could've been fabricated by a teenager at 4chan; people want indisputable, concrete evidence and nothing less from claims of this magnitude. Enough with the petty insinuation and guilt by association that don't amount to anything.

Why is it that Trump's 'Obama wiretapped me' claims made only a month ago has turned out to be more fruitful than the Russian allegations that has been going on for several months with far more effort and manpower put towards it? Because one of them actually happened and some evidence cannot be hidden to prove it existed; that's the difference between something that's real and something that's made up. The irony is that Comey has been far more supportive in his statements of the narrative that has produced less substantial evidence even going as far as borderline lying. Why? Could it be that the FBI was complicit in that surveillance of Trump, and they would only be making themselves look bad by pursuing it earnestly?

Even if the CIA used their cyber-powers to conjure up a conversation with the Kremlin to frame Trump or his team with, at this point it's too late. They lost their credibility after Wikileaks' Vault7 leaks, if they did it earlier before he got into power, it could've had their intended consequence (if Trump used email, they probably would've). But now they've past the saturation point; the more they bring the narrative up, the less credibility it has, and only prove it to be more of a political witch-hunt. They blew it.

wishful thinking

this isnt going away, and you shouldnt want it to. i get that you like trump, but had this many russian coincidences been around obama, youd be at the white house with a torch right now.

how about israel, turkey, Saudi arabia, or China?

I would say the vast majority of sitting politicians are surrounded by advisors who have been or are currently lobbying for foreign governments or corporations.

Trump ties to russia isn't the story. The fact that Tony podesta, is a registered lobbyist for a Russian bank, seems to speak to a problem that goes far beyond trump.

Вечеринка с мочой

083bvRl.gif

the reality is dems lost even with all the illegals and dead people votes, they were so sure of winning haha

I don't know if we ever will get the full story but the past two years of Comeys life would be a crazy read

yeah for sure

one of the considerations he has to make is that by being a patriot he could risk having the country tear itself apart. l'd really like to hear his thought process on all of it.

mensch is a literal crazy person who cant stop accusing everyone of being russian spies or bots. says a lot about @Diamond Jim if "I've been following Louise Mensch on twitter. She's been right since October about this stuff. Other journalists starting to catch up."

Dear MSM,
Please for the love of God ask @Mike_Pence about General Flynn's KGB ties and what he wants on Russian hacking.

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) December 23, 2016

I would decline to be introduced to @RealDonaldTrump because I'm afraid I don't knowingly admit traitors to my acquaintance. #Putin

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) December 31, 2016

So read @jessesingal important story on @Cernovich violating TOS knowing his followers are 2/3 fakes: Russian bots https://t.co/dUxTztTkGfpic.twitter.com/QqKlZ8kyrT

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) December 21, 2016

#RussianHack video in here of Twitter Russian bots working w acct of Trump's social media manager, @DanScavino https://t.co/UuXOPOnHnt

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) December 14, 2016

you @renomarky are geolocated in India and are an @DanScavino Russian troll farm bot. could you come alive and ask @PrisonPlanet to say hi?

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) September 28, 2016

This is such a typical Russian bot attempt to dissuade. Check "to:foxnews CNN" in your search bars. https://t.co/iQlKdMS13Z

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) January 6, 2017

worst of all
mensch even accused paul joseph watson's twitter of being a russian bot account

These are all actually in Russia. Geolocate elsewhere, use @infowars @DanScavino@PrisonPlanet – sloppy work @TheFix https://t.co/Ie3OsR5mVj

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) September 28, 2016

note that PJW has a verified twitter with like 400k+ followers

Yeah, she's actually fucking insane

That being said I'd still fuck her, 100%

*yawn* give it up already

Treason *yawn*.

they confirmed it when it happened too

but they didnt say which parts. so it could be confirming that there is a guy named donald trump who may be president

lol at trusting louise mensch who was caught pitching campaign ads to hillary clinton, called everyone who supports trump "the scum of the earth" and accuses everyone who disagrees with her, of being russian spies

Ok, this is finally it. This is the scandal that will bring Trump down.

Can't wait till the Вечеринка с мочой is confirmed too

Desperation *yawn*

a bit melodramatic but point is Comey's got the goods

Gonna be a long 8 years

Yeah, she's actually fucking insane

That being said I'd still fuck her, 100%

giphy.gif

I think the leftists and anti-trumpers are killing the war room. They have all descended into 100% dishonest trolls, who suck at said trolling, circle jerking each other with terrible jokes. Just complete and total idiots all day everyday. It's gotten quite old imo.

I think the leftists and anti-trumpers are killing the war room. They have all descended into 100% dishonest trolls, who suck at said trolling, circle jerking each other with terrible jokes. Just complete and total idiots all day everyday. It's gotten quite old imo.

I just want to take this time to let you know that a lot of my antics are a deliberate imitation of the behavior of all you folks over the past 10 years.

Also,

<{Joewithit}>

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

You're a bigger hypocrite than Trump and this post coming from you is simply astounding.

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

You're a bigger hypocrite than Trump and this post coming from you is simply astounding.

aec413436a15c5aa5c4998338a839c58.jpg

<{boneytears}>

Those leftists.. exercising freedom of speech and ruining their dishonest right-tard circle jerk

<LikeReally5>

He wants all the discussion to go away from how terrible Trump is doing and back to him being able to say "she lost get over it" in every thread (in between being triggered over trans people going pee).

He wants all the discussion to go away from how terrible Trump is doing and back to him being able to say "she lost get over it" in every thread (in between being triggered over trans people going pee).

Come on dude you know that was just a false flag for the trans people to diddle babies.

Back