FBI acted on Hillary Intel they knew was fake (Russia) during 2016 campaign

You are really relying on a typo to weasle out?

Read your post:

Know what you know now since I've corrected you, do you still stand by that. Do you think Comey's reason for announcing by himself was because of the Lynch/Bill plane meeting, and not because of the Russian memo?
This is a tpyo . Calling Loretta Hillary is an egregious error that convoluted the entire message you're trying to convey.

You labelled Hillary "non-corrupt".

LOL

/discussion

How dare you question the integrity of this brave woman who was under sniper fire in Bosnia, never flip flopped on her stance, was against nafta n tpp from day one n her foundation has a flawless track record!

You should be ashamed of yourself mister!

Remember when intelligent people were saying that Comey was clearly in some sort of difficult spot, and seemed to be acting in America's best interest despite the weird twists and turns these investigations have been taking? This is an example of one of those things.

Yep Comeys a hero.

yeah
um
saudi-king-come-over-trump-i-cant-i-said-you-21572359.png

Just FYI, shit like this doesn't bother us. Did we think America would turn around overnight, especially when it comes to billion dollar arms deals, no. Are we loving the daily flood of liberal tears, absolutely.

Plus, Trump is a NY gangster, and that necklace is baller.

This is a tpyo . Calling Loretta Hillary is an egregious error that convoluted the entire message you're trying to convey.

I'm sure you've never swapped two names in a discussion before.

But anyway, you dodged my question. Go back and address it. You are deflecting now.

You obviously didn't read the post. It said Comey announced that Clinton's email probe was over in June because he believed the Russian fake intelligence could come out and there would be no way to discredit it without burning their own intelligence sources and that he believed Lynch was compromised because she was on a plane with Bill Clinton.

If anything Comey comes across as even more competent.
Nuance is not a forte of Trumpanzees. They have a Pavlovian response to "Hilary Clinton."

At this point Comey, the FBI, and the entire intelligence community cannot be trusted on any topic. They have destroyed their own credibility and Trump needs to clean house.

Because Trump is more trustworthy than the thousands of independent analysts in our multiple intelligence agencies that cooperate globally with our allies? Really??

Because Trump is more trustworthy than the thousands of independent analysts in our multiple intelligence agencies that cooperate globally with our allies? Really??

I think you are the first person in the history of ever to call US Intelligence agencies trustworthy.

Just FYI, shit like this doesn't bother us. Did we think America would turn around overnight, especially when it comes to billion dollar arms deals, no. Are we loving the daily flood of liberal tears, absolutely.

Plus, Trump is a NY gangster, and that necklace is baller.
yeah
none of that is correct
in the last week or so your shitposting has gotten worse and worse
off your meds?

In this light, his public statements make sense. I originally thought it was just to make clear that the investigation was done above board in relation to the inevitable political spin on Clinton-Lynch.

But if they also feared that Russia would spread disinformation and the public would interpret it as real then they needed to get their position into the public space first. In this age of media, first to publish controls the narrative and it appears they didn't want to yield that to disinformation.

I'll say if these stories are even half true, Russia did a masterful job of manipulating the American public (or large segments thereof) and forced our government to take steps to minimize that manipulation that ultimately didn't work.

And yet you can't cite anything concrete that would make her corrupt. You just get mad if anyone questions the party line, no?

Sure I can. And FTR, I don't follow any "party lines" because (1) both parties are shitty, and (2) I don't support the 2-party system. Trump is not the problem, the 2-party system IS the problem. I am an independent and independents STILL decide elections.

But here you go, a typical case where the cover-up is worse than the crime: Destroying hard drives and deleting State Dept emails - ESPECIALLY after a subpoena is issued is obstruction of justice (and conspiracy toward), destruction of evidence, lying to congress (repeatedly).

Pay-to-play, for State Dept favors, is corruption and enough one-off "coincidences" establishes a clear pattern of corruption.

The history of the Clintons and Haiti is appalling lesson in self-serving corruption and incompetence as well. The Haitians hate the Clintons for what they did to their country.

Sure I can. And FTR, I don't follow any "party lines" because (1) both parties are shitty, and (2) I don't support the 2-party system. Trump is not the problem, the 2-party system IS the problem.

And yet you can't even wrap your head around the idea of anyone rejecting campaign bullshit from the GOP.

But here you go, a typical case where the cover-up is worse than the crime: Destroying hard drives and deleting State Dept emails - ESPECIALLY after a subpoena is issued is obstruction of justice (and conspiracy toward), destruction of evidence, lying to congress (repeatedly).

Pay-to-play, for State Dept favors, is corruption and enough one-off "coincidences" establishes a clear pattern of corruption.

The history of the Clintons and Haiti is appalling lesson in self-serving corruption and incompetence as well. The Haitians hate the Clintons for what they did to their country.

So it appears that you just didn't understand the email story. No obstruction of justice was even alleged. Hard drives were destroyed as they were supposed to be, following procedures. No evidence of lying to Congress. No pay to play for State Dept. favors has ever even been alleged, much less established. This is all just nuttery from right-wing chain mail. And "the history of the Clintons and Haiti" is too vague to even respond to.

In this light, his public statements make sense. I originally thought it was just to make clear that the investigation was done above board in relation to the inevitable political spin on Clinton-Lynch.

But if they also feared that Russia would spread disinformation and the public would interpret it as real then they needed to get their position into the public space first. In this age of media, first to publish controls the narrative and it appears they didn't want to yield that to disinformation.

I'll say if these stories are even half true, Russia did a masterful job of manipulating the American public (or large segments thereof) and forced our government to take steps to minimize that manipulation that ultimately didn't work.

Interesting how this kind of squares with Gowdy's comments from that other thread (which were dishonestly reported by KLN).

Also, OP ...

It is plainly obvious that CNN has earned their moniker - "The Clinton News Network". They've been carrying water for the DNC/Hillary for a long time and continue to do so. It's clear from the leaked memos that many news outlets did as well, including "friendlies" that would plant stories for them and would give them final approval on stories/articles.

Real journalism is largely dead.
The Nobel prize should go to Julian Assange.
Truth bitches!

Honestly, I welcome any fair investigation into Donald Trump. Because I am 150,000% sure if they had anything on the guy, they would have dropped it a week before the election. And at this point it's pretty clear obama was spying on everyone and your grandma, so you know they tried.

Also, to prove I'm not just blindly nuthugging. You're talking about a severely ADD (in the best way possible) billionaire model banger. Picture a Russian agent trying to pitch him some complicated plan... within 6 minutes Trump would be telling him how fabulous his hotels are and how he likes banging super models. "Have you seen my pic with Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks, let me tell you, Rosa Parks was terrific, big league" "Stong!".

I agree. I do not think Trump is personally connected with anything having to do with Russian and Collusion. I do believe there are people who are/were in the Trump circle that do have connections with Russia either knowingly or unknowingly. I think there were people in the Trump campaign who wanted to win at any cost due in part to Trumps nature of never admit losing and his constant pressure to excel and also for their own personal agenda.

If you notice there has been a trend lately with current and past Intel Chiefs with talk about how Russian Intel can recruit persons unknowingly to do work for them.

I'm sure you've never swapped two names in a discussion before.

But anyway, you dodged my question. Go back and address it. You are deflecting now.
I don't need to address your question because you posed it in a dishonest manner so I know you're trolling.

Sorry. I take it back. Comey was perfect and never made a bad decision. He was right to sabatoge Hillary's campaign a week before the election based on fake Russian intel. Great judgment.

Your comments show 0 concern that Russia is currently trying to spread disinformation through elected officials, hence the reason I called you a Russian Troll. You were more concerned with denouncing Comey than to see the greater issue at hand.

Sure I can. And FTR, I don't follow any "party lines" because (1) both parties are shitty, and (2) I don't support the 2-party system. Trump is not the problem, the 2-party system IS the problem. I am an independent and independents STILL decide elections.

It's always humorous to me when I see people here or on Twitter talk shit about the 2 party system or create false equivalences regarding Democrats and Republicans, because you can be 99% sure that the complainer couldn't tell you what the fuck they would want from government or what each party stands for.

Back