Favourite Yoel Romero KO/TKO? (Poll & GIFs)

Favourite KO/TKO?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Luke Rockhold
cr27L77.gif

Chris Weidman
source.gif

Lyoto Machida
tumblr_nqn1d0EJWI1rofocqo1_500.gif

Tim Kennedy (anyone have a GIF of the full sequence, please?)
giphy.gif

Derek Brunson
Yoel+Romero+Palacio+Elbows+Derek+Brunson+UFC+Fight+Night+35.gif

Ronny Markes
10002658.jpg

Clifford Starks
giphy.gif

Laszlo Eck

I have to go with Tim Kennedy because I think he's a moron.

Not a ko but this is my favorite romero gif, I can watch it every day

2ZooKl2.gif

He’s a monster. Even in the fight he lost recently, he damaged the winner to the point of needing surgery.

Voted for Kennedy. Not only is Kennedy pretty annoying, but all the drama around that fight just made it fun. The glove grab, the blatant extra rest time, then the dramatic finish

Chris Weidman flying knee finish. Like something out of a video game and it just came out of nowhere.

Big fan of The Chris but that finish was fantastic.

The Brunson finish was pretty brutal too.

Going with machida KO, after that fight i realized what a beast Romero is

Rockhold forsure. That uppercut shaved a decade off his life.

I voted for the Weidman KO just because Weidman ate three knees in the sequence where only one was intended.

Have to say the Chris in real time. The Tim Kennedy gif is epic but dear lord when I saw that flying knee in real-time I feared weidman might have had his skull crushed in and all that blood!

That Weidman one was absolutely brutal live. I thought Romero might've killed him

The flying knee against Stark was picture perfect. Maybe not the most impressive considering quality of opponent, but definitely prettiest.

Luke Rockhold because of douche factor for me.

But Weidman will never be the same.

Also Brunson those body shots... the ref looks so confused like "holy shit do I save this guy".

I have seen every ufc event the last 10 years but i seriously thought that Clifford Starks and Derek Brunson was the same guy...

Back