Favourite wrestling move?

Brain buster for me. Basically going from a suplex to a DDT. I don't understand how necks were not broken every time it was done.

We've all seen the spinebuster he did on Shawn, so here's a couple more great ones. Also, Arn's DDT is WAY underrated, its fucking fantastic

url

andersonofih.gif

Arn+Anderson+DDT+to+Johnny+B.+Badd.gif

BROTHER

Edit: Dreamer wasn't one of my favorites, but I liked this finisher.

Last edited:
Any Powerbomb. Nash, Sycho Sid, Taker's Last Ride etc..
Even though Sid's and the Last Ride should be more powerful since they slam the opponent down. I just love the way Big Kev picks them up and just drops them.

10e38020f49db16c7578505fe9196b66.gif

nashjackknifeanimated.gif

I think gravity worked against you there big guy!

They remember to "tuck it in".
Even then to sell the move properly the timing would have to be spot on and it doesn't look like there is anyway to do it without really impacting your spine. Its like an even more dangerous version of the pile driver that I think even the WWE banned save for a few veterans.

Even though Sid's and the Last Ride should be more powerful since they slam the opponent down. I just love the way Big Kev picks them up and just drops them.

10e38020f49db16c7578505fe9196b66.gif

nashjackknifeanimated.gif

I think gravity worked against you there big guy!
giphy.gif

sGs-f9.gif

tenor.gif

I love when a move matches a character. The Stunner is the GOAT example but these are two great ones as well. The Jacknife is just too cool like Big Kev himself, it's like I'm not gonna put too much work into this and it's still gonna hurt. Sid's powerbomb matches the maniacal "I MUST DESTROY YOU CRYBAYBAY!" thought process of the character.

I love when a move matches a character. The Stunner is the GOAT example but these are two great ones as well. The Jacknife is just too cool like Big Kev himself, it's like I'm not gonna put too much work into this and it's still gonna hurt. Sid's powerbomb matches the maniacal "I MUST DESTROY YOU CRYBAYBAY!" thought process of the character.
That is why I loved Swagger's gut wrench power bomb. It is like "I am gonna powerbomb your ass, but I still want to outwrestle you to do it."

BXXtw.gif

sMVEe.gif

If I were a wrestler I'd rip off this finisher

Rollins' curb stomp was badass though

My favorite moves are the couple minute span in the Royal Rumble of Benoit, Guerrero, and Holly beating up Daniel Puder. Wish there were more gifs of the scene

s8pzHXE.gif

<bball2>

Bob holly was a steroid. I would have loved to have seem him roll with a skinny-fat 185 lb bjj blackbelt. Is he dead?

Back