Favourite underated moment ?

sabretitan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Keeping it light, what are some of your underated moments that don't necessarily get talked about new or old?

Randy putting Tim down is one for me..
An older one was when Mo Smith ended up gassing out coleman...

MVP putting a dent in male-Cyborg's head.
maxresdefault.jpg

Keeping it light, what are some of your underated moments that don't necessarily get talked about new or old?

Randy putting Tim down is one for me..
An older one was when Mo Smith ended up gassing out coleman...

Cain Velasquez taking Lesnar down and pounding him until he starts shaking his head to get rid of cowwebs..

Lil Nog subbing Hendo
Megumi Fujii's entire career
Hansen upsetting Gomi
Lauzon upsetting Pulver

Mendes and McGregor embracing after their fight. It really showed that Conor wasn't the devil but deep down was a good person.

ChadConor480459746.jpg

Off the top of my head, I really liked Robbie Lawler vs Rory MacDonald 1 at UFC 167.
rorymacdonald167.jpg

MacDonald was a top contender and I felt like they were feeding Robbie to him. It looked like Rory was taking over the fight and in round 3 Robbie came out guns blazing hurting Rory and dropping him multiple times to win a split decision in a huge upset

It's so overlooked because of their 2nd fight, but I liked the first one more

RDA's destruction of Bendo
Lineker vs Rivera was insane live
Any Pat Barry KO

Gustafsson's uppercuts, dropping Thiago Silva with one

Everyone knows the Glover fight was riddled with them but he uses them all the time

TallHandmadeHuman-max-1mb.gif

Jake shields quietly beating everyone that matters at WW

I tried to list these in chronological order, I tried...

Dan Severn suplexing Anthony Macias all over the mat.

Vitor Belfort’s hellish knee strikes to Marvin Eastman’s dome. After the fight Eastman bleeding everywhere.

Matt Hughes committing to a street fight against Trigg in the rematch. Hughes picking Trigg up like a sack of potatoes carrying him across the mat.

Sobral dipping his head down against Liddell early in the first fight. As an excellent counterstriker Liddell timed Sobral’s movement and landed one of the coolest head kick KOs in MMA history.

Jarrod Hammond kneeing Wallace wile getting punched in the face because his corner was calling for it.

Back