Favourite Political Rant on Youtube?

Gotta be careful with molyneaux.
He makes a couple decent points, but he's a bit of a scam artist, and you have to double-check too many of his facts for him to be a particularly efficient source of info.

Check out his last appearance in JRE in 2014. Guy lies too readily to be trustworthy.

Gotta be careful with molyneaux.
He makes a couple decent points, but he's a bit of a scam artist, and you have to double-check too many of his facts for him to be a particularly efficient source of info.

Check out his last appearance in JRE in 2014. Guy lies too readily to be trustworthy.
Be careful of what? It's not like he's grooming a bunch of Antifa terrorists. He just philosophizes about shit and encourages people to be more civilized.

Be careful of what? It's not like he's grooming a gang of Antifa terrorists. He just philosophizes about shit and encourages people to be more civilized.

So you don't think that he influences people with his philosophising?
Odd.

Why bother with him then?

I think his abhorrence of family is problematic for someone claiming to want to save western civilisation and his philosophical teachings have little-to-no basis in philosophy, arming his adherents with little practical intellectual ammunition.

We finally get rid of the overly conservative and religious attitudes in our culture... only to drill into a brand new layer of left-wing flavoured stupidity. This lefty stuff - political correctness, open borders, censorship, etc - has become the new establishment in our culture. It happened quickly too. I remember back when society would sweep up gay people under rug. Now gay people are the least of our problems. If the cultural establishment can change, it should technically be possible for this lefty stuff to go away.
I disagree. This PC shit started once we started pandering to homosexuals. Now masculinity is under attack which coincides with the rise of radical feminism and all this tranny bullshit.

Yes, in a positive way.

Your position makes no sense.
I said one has to be careful because he requires a lot of fact-checking.
You asked why one should be careful.
I had already told you why: he requires double-checking. If you accept that he influences people, but do not argue that he requires fact-checking then your confusion over the danger of listening to him implies that you do not care whether people are influenced by facts or fiction.

This is not a Jordan Peterson. This is a man that is comfortable with untruths and who lacks Peterson's sheer conviction in the importance of the pursuit of truth.

Your position makes no sense.
I said one has to be careful because he requires a lot of fact-checking.
You asked why one should be careful.
I had already told you why: he requires double-checking. If you accept that he influences people, but do not argue that he requires fact-checking then your confusion over the danger of listening to him implies that you do not care whether people are influenced by facts or fiction.

This is not a Jordan Peterson. This is a man that is comfortable with untruths and who lacks Peterson's sheer conviction.
He influences people to have conversations and be civilized. He doesn't have to be right 100% of the time. He's a philosopher. Until he starts sending his followers down a path of iniquity, you don't have to worry about being "scammed" by him.

This is not a Jordan Peterson. This is a man that is comfortable with untruths and who lacks Peterson's sheer conviction in the importance of the pursuit of truth.
I like Peterson but the man tried to sell an autographed rug for 2000 bucks. That's more of a scam than anything Molyneaux is selling.

I like Peterson but the man tried to sell an autographed rug for 2000 bucks. That's more of a scam than anything Molyneaux is selling.

I think maybe you're unfamiliar with his "deFOO" history and the history of the Freedomain Radio forum and the "Philosopher Kings".

He influences people to have conversations and be civilized. He doesn't have to be right 100% of the time. He's a philosopher. Until he starts sending his followers down a path of iniquity, you don't have to worry about being "scammed" by him.

He is not a philosopher.
He takes people's money.
He used to secretly listen in on his psychologist wife's sessions with her patients (who he would try to convince to follow him)
He has convinced kids to leave their families (deFOOing)
His wife got into trouble and almost lost her medical licence as a result of his unethical approach to influencing people.
He does not believe in psychology.
He thinks the family structures is inherently oppressive.
He influences people using mostly bullshit-based knowledge.

Even putting all of the above aside, I said you must be careful with him because he requires fact-checking. In other words, take care and check your facts.
That you're arguing with the assertion that you should check your facts is actually evidence of why a guy like molyneaux is dangerous.

He is also palpably insecure. A dangerous trait in a man of influence.

Last edited:

Selling an item for a listed pricevis not a scam.
No one buying an autographed rug is operating under the delusion that they're paying for the actual value of the rug as opposed to the perceived value of the signature.

Peterson has publicly admitted over and over again being a capitalist. He never pretends to be "above" it.

What exactly is the scam here?

He takes people's money.
He takes donations. There's no robbery at gunpoint.

He has convinced kids to leave their families (deFOOing)
I haven't listened to that but is it possible he changed his stance on the matter? He seems more pro-family nowadays and stresses the importance of father figures. Regardless, there are sometimes reasons to separate from your family if it's a toxic environment. IIRC he had a troubled relationship with his mother so he is probably speaking from personal experience. Nevertheless he is just opening up a dialogue. That's not dangerous.

He does not believe in psychology.
He advocating seeing a therapist in the deFOOing clip I just watched.

Last edited:
Also, regarding Molyneaux, I disagree with him A LOT. I'm not saying to take his word as gospel, I just like that he promotes dialogue. I guess my standards are just so low after seeing people bash others over the head with bike locks, that anyone who is even remotely civilized is a breath of fresh air to me.

I think maybe you're unfamiliar with his "deFOO" history and the history of the Freedomain Radio forum and the "Philosopher Kings".
I just listened to a clip from the JRE about deFOOIng. What's the controversy? It seemed pretty reasonable.

Last edited:
Man, this rant by Stefan Molyneux was great.

He talks about how self-destructive European leftists are, just sleep-walking off a cliff and how they need to wake up. He also talks about feminism, the importance of borders, Hilary Clinton, evolution, it's so good and hard-hitting.

Timestamped at 31:00, from where he goes on his rant.

Gavin McInnes also has had good rants. And Paul Joseph Watson's videos are good, too. But, this one by Molyneux is so poetic. His analogies are so on point.

So basically you like all the assholes lol.

"Interdimensional psychic vampire pedophile globalist!"

"We have the documents!"

"Rrraaaaarrrgh!!

Act now people of Europe or in the year 2452 Muslims might become a majority in your country.....
London, along with Paris and Rome are the quintessential European capitals. If, in London the most popular baby boy name is Mohammad, and its variations (Muhammad, Mohamed, etc), that lends credibility to the line of thinking you're trying to mock.

Back