Favorites too win the pfl tournaments? Thoughts on format?

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
i love it I would rather it be one fight to get in but I love Randy on the mic. All the fights have meaning they have ton of talent. And the tournaments r looking great. The flying Hawaiian who beat down shields, Harrison, vinny all look good. Also Kayla Harrison another big miss as far as ufc not getting her. Ben askren said said wsof was a Zuffa feeder league who r the new owners (Money behind pfl).

Every fighter fights 5 or 6 times do the winner will make 200 a fight I wonder what the other fighters make because I want Palmer khabibs brother Harrison cooper and some others too go to bellator.

Enjoying it more than I thought it would.

Let's just hope the money is actually there at the end of the rainbow.

i love it I would rather it be one fight to get in but I love Randy on the mic. All the fights have meaning they have ton of talent. And the tournaments r looking great. The flying Hawaiian who beat down shields, Harrison, vinny all look good. Also Kayla Harrison another big miss as far as ufc not getting her. Ben askren said said wsof was a Zuffa feeder league who r the new owners (Money behind pfl).

Every fighter fights 5 or 6 times do the winner will make 200 a fight I wonder what the other fighters make because I want Palmer khabibs brother Harrison cooper and some others too go to bellator.
Some of the PFL owners are 1) Mark

Some of the owners of the Professional Fighters League are 1) Mark Lerner, the majority owner of the Washington Nationals of Major League Baseball, 2) Mark Burnett, the producer and owner of MGM Television and Digital, 3) Ted Leonsis, the majority owner of the Washington Capitals of the National Hockey League and Washington Wizards of the National Basketball Association, 4) Jimmy Lovine music and film producer, and others.

I originally thought Halsey and Nurmagomedov were going to take their respective divisions.

Heavyweight - The favorite would definitely be Kevin Tiller, I like him because he beat Rosholt.

Light-Heavyweight
- Halsey has been figured out and it seems it's been that way for a long time. Rama almost beat him many times. Vinny will probably take it and I have no doubt he's on the juice.

Middleweight - I'm not sure if there is any real favorite here. For me, there's the big 3: Bruno Santos, Shamil Gamatov, and Louis Taylor. That could definitely change in a couple of weeks too.

Welterweight - It seems Nurmagomedov was a bit of a can-crusher. Kusch should be the favorite. They also got Magomedsharipov, Cooper, Shields, Zeferino, Story, Bradley, etc. Best weight class in the PFL.

Lightweight - I thought Firmino COULD have pulled it off. He didn't even make the playoffs, holy shit. Brooks will be my pick, though the favorite is probably Magomedov.

Featherweight - Harrison or Palmer, probably. I would have rather seen those two go to the UFC/Bellator and let a new champion rise in this division. Not really interested in this division, tbh.

Regarding the format, it is something different and I like it. It is cool seeing different orgs. doing their own thing. Some promotions are in a cage, some in a ring, some under unified rules, some under JMMA rules,....

Regarding the format, it is something different and I like it. It is cool seeing different orgs. doing their own thing. Some promotions are in a cage, some in a ring, some under unified rules, some under JMMA rules,....

Back