Favorite Weapon & Caliber

we should talk about the 10mm. thats what all the cool kids shoot.

my g20 and the underwoods say hello.

Oh, I was in the U.S. Army all right, but I don't really give two shits what you think. You are not only 'anal' but also an 'ass-hole'. Other than having your nose in the books studying stupid ballistic graphs. Did you serve Mr. know it all? When did I ever mention .224 bullets? Go back and re-read my posts.

EXACTLY. you didn't mention them because you didn't know what they even were.

and right, i didn't even serve. and i STILL know you're full of shit.

Really, when did I say that? Go back and re-read my posts.

when you said they're the same diameter as 5.56.

Did you miss this statement ass-hole.

nope.

...another missed statement by Mr. dick-head who truly enjoys to insult. .223 and 5.56 are completely fucking different? Like apples and oranges or a $1 and a $5 dollar bill?

1. yes, they're completely different.
2. you were talking about .223 BULLETS vs .224 BULLETS. ie: .22lr vs 5.56. regardless - YES, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

...missed this one too. Damn that's three strikes my friend. I think you are out.

Know what this is? No, not the new bullet for the McMillan TAC-50, but you can lock and load yourself with it...

upload_2017-7-7_0-34-18-png.246965

ouch, that failed image tag sure hurt. *facepalm*

EXACTLY. you didn't mention them because you didn't know what they even were (.224 bullets).

NO, IT IS NOT THE SAME DIAMETER. - .223 =/= .224

Ok 'mafia' boy, you win by .001. Too small of a difference to really matter in my book.

Christ, you are ‘anal’. When was the last time you got laid?

The .224” reference was in relation to the diameter of the .223 Remington bullet compared to the .223” diameter of the .22LR bullet. .001” difference.

a long time soldier doesn't know the difference between .22lr and 5.56.

Again, you are mixing apples and oranges. Diameter of a bullet vs. the caliber. Soon you’ll be saying that a .22LR caliber and a 5.56 caliber are the same.

This must be you at the basement of your mother's house:

90192530_o.jpg
Let's see now: 22LR vs 5.56 vs .223 vs .224" vs .223" vs .001" = I need to get laid!

223vs556-e1446155529154.jpg

Last edited:
enjoy pretending you're a sniper online when even basic specs are too much for you, let alone terminal ballistics.

it's pretty funny that you ran your mouth off about snipers... but being told that .224 and .223 aren't the same (despite your claim) sets you off.

fucking larps.

gold isn't shitty wolf, though. it's standard plinking ammo (polymer/lacquered/whatever) is the shitty wolf. but great for AKs... or anything that's just a plinker and won't be shooting brass later.

and yeah, the shitty ammo is... sort of ok. in terms of basic range ammo. but the problem is shooting brass cased afterwards, without a through chamber cleaning.
Isn't there two types of steel cased Wolf? Standard stuff and then the lacquered junk?

Am I a prude for feeling that a .223/5.56 bolt gun is... well kinda weird?

For some reason my brain always tells me bolt guns unless they are little .22 plinker rifles should start at like .243 or .270 and then move on up.

I don't count the crazy .17 HMR and WSM type rounds as I personally view those as like boutique rounds the way people would view something like 22 Nosler, .300 AAC Blackout, and others like that.

...well you are a big guy! Of course you would want to fire the big calibers, but than you have to deal with the recoil. .22 or .223 on a semi-automatic rifle are fun to shoot. By the way, do you guys keep guns at the night club where you work?

...well you are a big guy! Of course you would want to fire the big calibers, but than you have to deal with the recoil. .22 or .223 on a semi-automatic rifle are fun to shoot. By the way, do you guys keep guns at the night club where you work?
When I worked there we didn't but most of us carried a pocket knife of some kind. Most of us were using Benchmade Griptillians and one guy had a Karambit.

LCB in our state doesn't allow firearms in bars.

For some reason my brain always tells me bolt guns unless they are little .22 plinker rifles should start at like .243 or .270 and then move on up.

I don't count the crazy .17 HMR and WSM type rounds as I personally view those as like boutique rounds the way people would view something like 22 Nosler, .300 AAC Blackout, and others like that.

How about .22-250

Just about any 9mm Glock.

45 cal. Kimbers are pretty awesome, too.

Last edited:
How Heavily Armed is Your State:

# 1. Wyoming has the highest number of registered guns per capita of any state in America. For every 1,000 residents, there are 195.7 guns, about three times the rate of second-place D.C. That's 114,052 registered firearms in a state with a population of only 582,658 people.

Link: http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/mos...ca/?ftag=ACQd3cf1ab&vndid=msn-defaulthomepage

Lucid-AR-15-Wood-Rifle-Furniture-Sets.jpg

Is there a list, im not scrolling through 50 pictures. Also maybe a site that isn't anti gun propaganda. First two pictures. Kids with inflatable assault rifles, cop explains ar15 to courts to ban assault rifles

"As America reels from yet another mass shooting, inevitable questions resurface about guns laws and the nation's pervasive firearm culture. Here is a look at per capita weapons data, based on the ATF's National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record, and 2013 data from the U.S. Census."

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for Kalashnikov type rifles and the venerable SKS. When I'm hitting the woods for anything other than hunting I find myself grabbing an SKS. I have plenty of other options but there is just something about it. I'm sure part of it is not having to worry about damaging the rifle.
I also really dig pistol caliber carbines. Marlin Camp 9, Ruger PC 9/PC40, pistol caliber lever guns etc. I like to have a matching carbine for every handgun.
Finally... the hallowed 10/22. How could you not have a 10/22? A supremely useful tool, and a lot of fun to plink with. I have a Ruger Single Six to match.

VirginiaL here at number 5! 30.1 guns for every 1000 air breathers.

Arizona: 33, for every 1,000 residents in Arizona, there are 9.4 guns. That's 62,527 registered firearms dispersed among 6,626,624 people.

Sounds ridiculously low.

Usa has more guns than people.

That list has less than 1 gun for every 100 people in AZ.

Edit: link says that doesn't include pistols. Wtf how did they come up with these numbers.

Last edited:
How Heavily Armed is Your State:

# 1. Wyoming has the highest number of registered guns per capita of any state in America. For every 1,000 residents, there are 195.7 guns, about three times the rate of second-place D.C. That's 114,052 registered firearms in a state with a population of only 582,658 people.

Link: http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/mos...ca/?ftag=ACQd3cf1ab&vndid=msn-defaulthomepage

Lucid-AR-15-Wood-Rifle-Furniture-Sets.jpg

Lol there is no way these numbers are even remotely close.

There were 24 million nics checks performed just last year. While nics =/= guns sold it gives an idea. This list wouldn't even total a quarter of that and that's just for 1 year.

Edit: link says that doesn't include pistols.

Yeah, that did not make much sense to me either...who has grenades? Than again, I was not aware that people could buy military cartridge, caliber 5.56 mm, ball, M855 [Green tip]. I don't shoot that caliber. Silencers was another surprise until a few years ago. From what I understand, if you have a collectors license, you can pretty much buy and own anything, to include fully automatic weapons. Some of the more 'technical' and 'die hard' gun lovers can probably expand on that issue.

Methodology: "While the ATF's National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record is the only accessible list of its kind, it is not all-inclusive. NFA firearms only include the categories regulated by The National Firearms Act of 1934: machine guns, short-barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, suppressors, destructive devices like bombs and grenades, concealable devices with the ability to discharge a shot through the energy of an explosive, and any firearm with a bore over half an inch that has not been determined to have a legitimate sporting use."

Back