Favorite War Room Posters

No offense dude, if you have anywhere near the economic acumen of Jack you do a great job disguising it.

if he does have such knowledge then he lies about it to fit an agenda

the first time i seriously discussed economics with him, he told me that not taxing and redistributing wealth downwards is actually wealth redistribution, but towards the rich. he supported it by saying poor people cant obtain wealth without the government interference, which is not only wrong, but still doesnt make it redistribution

sounds like youre describing yourself, considering you claim to keep putting people on ignore

So much wrong with this short post. I'll just note that I don't put people on ignore who discuss issues. I seek that out. Ask @Greoric, who I don't respect as a man or a thinker but regularly engage seriously because, like me, he likes to hash things out.

the first time i seriously discussed economics with him, he told me that not taxing and redistributing wealth downwards is actually wealth redistribution, but towards the rich. he supported it by saying poor people cant obtain wealth without the government giving it to them, which is not only wrong, but still doesnt make it redistribution

This is a really bad interpretation of what sounds like an interesting discussion, though I suspect that's genuinely what gets filtered through your mind. Pretty sure Cubo knows what I mean, though.

Trump has more than a lifetime of hands on knowledge. Both from his own long and successful life, and from learning from his father. He's had to deal with how government really works, as he built in an extraordinarily corrupt city. Now his family partakes in international business regularly with many different ventures.

He's a legendary conman, for sure.

This is a really bad interpretation of what sounds like an interesting discussion, though I suspect that's genuinely what gets filtered through your mind. Pretty sure Cubo knows what I mean, though.

lol at trying to throw approval at the few people who still believe you arent full of shit to keep them on board

i got too lazy reading your dribble to find it in a 10 second search but i found this, in response to tax cuts
So it looks like some people have been brainwashed to believe that if you don't support massive upward redistribution of wealth/income in America, you don't want people to work.

which fits what you tried to argue to me, that you think the lack of tax and redistribution downards, is upwards redistribution. which is nonsense

the first time i seriously discussed economics with him, he told me that not taxing and redistributing wealth downwards is actually wealth redistribution, but towards the rich. he supported it by saying poor people cant obtain wealth without the government interference, which is not only wrong, but still doesnt make it redistribution

I've had that same discussion with him and his points are valid. You really don't see how government enables the accumulation of wealth? Once you accept that it does the point about no taxation being a form of upward distribution makes some sense.

He's a legendary conman, for sure.

Used to like his right-winged conversation. I find him dishonest now.

It's hilarious how the "conservatives" are handing out participation trophies to the half of the war room that agrees with them. And by conservatives I mean reactionaries who only post in white identity politics threads.
Check your penis envy.

lol at trying to throw approval at the few people who still believe you arent full of shit to keep them on board

Weird interpretation. Again, your brain is quite the reality filter.

which fits what you tried to argue to me, that you think the lack of tax and redistribution downards, is upwards redistribution. which is nonsense

A lack of tax and redistribution in any direction is a form of communism. Redistributing through the property system is a form of redistribution.

i like the posters that i can argue with here then have a fun conversation about game of thrones or other shows and movies over in mayberry. Some shit is just so cool it brings both sides together.

Speaking of wealth redistribution I was listening to economist Michael Hudson on YouTube and he actually made a great case for property taxes. If you aren't actually having to work for the money, it should be taxed more heavily to prevent wealth from amassing in the hands of a few. It's less about ethics and more about practicality. Taxes on actual business owners should be low. Taxes on income should be low or non existent. Taxes on capital gains and investment property should be higher. I could live with that. People who build, both individual and industry, would prosper. Producers, small business, big business, should pay less. The parasites wouldn't die, but they'd shrink.

Lol the SS would chew you up and cuck you out boy. Hitler is in hell suffering not because of the eternal damnation and suffering, but because there are many German men like you with soft limp wrists and open arms for 3rd worlders to come in and rape their women without any ounce of pushback.

We went over that the other day.
I specifically said I would qualify to join the SS. Not that I would make it through basic training or that I would be tough enough to stay.
If I meant that I would have said me and Deffid would be only two guys that would make it in the SS.

You are probably American so I don't blame you for your education level. It's not your fault.
And of course, it's not surprising that a German can speak his second language better than other races can speak their first.

But just a tip read posts one or two times more so you actually understand the content.
You can always PM me if you don't understand something.
I am glad to help the people in need.

We went over that the other day.
I specifically said I would qualify to join the SS. Not that I would make it through basic training or that I would be tough enough to stay.
If I meant that I would have said me and Deffid would be only two guys that would make it in the SS.

You are probably American so I don't blame you for your education level. It's not your fault.
And of course, it's not surprising that a German can speak his second language better than other races can speak their first.

But just a tip read posts one or two times more so you actually understand the content.
You can always PM me if you don't understand something.
I am glad to help the people in need.
1. Don't care what you went over the other day, you are inferior to a true SS.

2. I am American, very good, can you find my country on the map now?

3. What the hell does you speaking English well have to do with other 'races'? I can speak Spanish better than you, so? I have a lot of German in me, my pic has been plastered all over, not only could I make the cut in the SS with my blonde hair/blue eyes, but physically and mentally would be no problem as well. Sorry you don't have my superior confidence.

4. Thanks for the tip though, it's actually a good juan.

5. PM if you need a workout plan. Maybe under my tutelage you can get get turned from a cuck to hunk.

Speaking of wealth redistribution I was listening to economist Michael Hudson on YouTube and he actually made a great case for property taxes. If you aren't actually having to work for the money, it should be taxed more heavily to prevent wealth from amassing in the hands of a few. It's less about ethics and more about practicality. Taxes on actual business owners should be low. Taxes on income should be low or non existent. Taxes on capital gains and investment property should be higher. I could live with that. People who build, both individual and industry, would prosper. Producers, small business, big business, should pay less. The parasites wouldn't die, but they'd shrink.

I wouldn't call property owners or investors parasites but I could see the pros in this type of system.

3. What the hell does you speaking English well have to do with other 'races'? I can speak Soanish better than you, so? I have a lot of German in me, my pic has been plastered all over, not only could I make the cut in the SS with my blue eyes, but physically and mentally would be no problem as well. Sorry you don't have my superior confidence.

I don't think you got the joke. Or maybe it just wasn't funny. But to qualify for the SS you would need to have an Aryian certificate.
Baisicly you had to prove that you were of Aryan descent from 1800 or for higher ranks from 1750.

Your looks like Blue eyes blond hair etc. That didn't matter that is something that is thrown around these days.
Only what the Nazi's considered to be your bloodline mattered. So, for example, a lot of German would not cut it.
But for example, a lot of German and Dutch "Aryan" would qualify you again. That somehow got relaxed later in the war.
But the joke I was trying to make is that I and Deffid are the only pure Aryans. And therefore he is my favorite
I don't even know what he looks like and I could be a Jew typing this from Jerusalem. (even less funny when I have to explain it)

Yeah thanks, I think I saw your plan here ones. That would be too much volume I think.
I started playing soccer again after 10 years not playing. So I had limited my Gym days to 2-3 depends on how often I play.
I just keep it short and heavy these days. And just do a full body routine. Keeping the reps below 5. Works for me.
But I will let you know if I ever need one.

This topic always deliver on the hilarious points.

Seriously how pathetic can your life be that you let posters on a mma sub forum trigger you so much?

I mean, you can fundamentally disagree with a person's views but still respect their decorum and knowledge. You can just view them as a troll and shrug it off -- but to actually have malice towards nameless and faceless posters, that is just sad.

Goes for anyone on either side of the spectrum

I don't think you got the joke. Or maybe it just wasn't funny. But to qualify for the SS you would need to have an Aryian certificate.
Baisicly you had to prove that you were of Aryan descent from 1800 or for higher ranks from 1750.

Your looks like Blue eyes blond hair etc. That didn't matter that is something that is thrown around these days.
Only what the Nazi's considered to be your bloodline mattered. So, for example, a lot of German would not cut it.
But for example, a lot of German and Dutch "Aryan" would qualify you again. That somehow got relaxed later in the war.
But the joke I was trying to make is that I and Deffid are the only pure Aryans. And therefore he is my favorite
I don't even know what he looks like and I could be a Jew typing this from Jerusalem. (even less funny when I have to explain it)

Yeah thanks, I think I saw your plan here ones. That would be too much volume I think.
I started playing soccer again after 10 years not playing. So I had limited my Gym days to 2-3 depends on how often I play.
I just keep it short and heavy these days. And just do a full body routine. Keeping the reps below 5. Works for me.
But I will let you know if I ever need one.
gAb69l4.gif

Seriously how pathetic can your life be that you let posters on a mma sub forum trigger you so much?

I mean, you can fundamentally disagree with a person's views but still respect their decorum and knowledge. You can just view them as a troll and shrug it off -- but to actually have malice towards nameless and faceless posters, that is just sad.

Reorted.

Holy shit this thread is gay as fuck.

Yet another thread for Conservacucks to stroke each other's tiny egos.

jXwm5bi.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back