favorite up and coming fighters..

He was KIDding ;);)

I suffer from severe depression.

If that last part is true than keep your head up buddeh, take it one day at a time, things get better :)

And stay Groovy.

Hasnt fought yet, but looking forward to his debut is Bilyal Makhov.

Doo ho choi, Brian ortega, lando, Michael venom page, el pantera

makwan-amirkhani-post-ufc-on-fox-14-copy.jpg
Great call, cannot wait to see him back.

I'll add Brandon Moreno in there as well. With MM basically cleaning out the division I have high hopes for this kid, his last fight wasn't too impressive but his first UFC fight was very impressive, stepping in on short notice and finishing Smolka in his debut was a statement.

He is fighting Dustin Ortiz next who is ranked, i'm looking forward to that fight!

Young lad called Conor mcgregor......apparently he still has a lot to prove!

;-)

Everyone's got their favorite old school guys, but who are some of your favorite prospects?

I've had a hard time finding new guys to get behind, but I really like Mickey Gall, and hope he beats Sage..

Perry is fun too, but after fight night last week, Black Beast takes the cake. That dude is awesome.

So who should we be watching out for?
Grooooooooovey

T-City
Choi
Groovy Lando baby
Ngannou
Black Beast in this hoe, swangin and bangin, where Ronda's fine ass at? I don't wanna go boo on national TV they'll make maymays out of me

T-City
Choi
Groovy Lando baby
Ngannou
Black Beast in this hoe, swangin and bangin, where Ronda's fine ass at? I don't wanna go boo on national TV they'll make maymays out of me

Good picks

I used to like the way Goldberg said 'TEEEE-City'

FW is going to be the best division for at least a few years. DHC, Korean Zombie, Makwan, Cub, Edgar, Aldo, Holloway, Stephens, Lamas, Pettis, and Mendes when he comes back. Goddamn.

Back