Favorite UFC moment in 25 years ?

1. Hendo dropping the H-bomb on Bisping
2. McGregor stunning Aldo in 13 seconds
3. GSP choking Bisping

One of the most exciting moments was Bigfoot KO'ing Overeem. Absolutely electric.

So many but

Jens nutting up taking that fight from BJ

GSP vs. Hughes 2

Shogun vs. Hendo ... just holy fuck of a fight

Seeing Wandy enter the cage

Joh Son getting punched right in the balls .... fucking awesome

Randy vs Tim and Don Frye becoming my first favourite MMA fighter

ronda-dont-touch-gloves-yo.gif

Mo_h79.gif

7oEugo.gif

_xLCZZ.gif

Hughes slamming Newton while in the triangle ftw

I once told Newton (I used to see him at a gym years ago) that if the ref looked at hughes, who looked out, he would have been the ufc champ! It was his bad luck the ref looked at him and not hughes.

Netwon just looked at me, shook his head, and walked away. Newton was a chill dude.

She's an absolute cunt and horrible human being.

I don't actually hate Conor for real, but I don't like that P.O.S
I do not like Ronda but her loss to me was more like a haha moment rather than the favorite moment of the sport.

Shogun, Wand, Silva, JDS, Conor are just some fighters that brought me more joy by winning than Ronda’s losses.

Probably Gonzaga KOing Cro Cop. That changed me from a borderline noob/casual to a hardcore. Became an instant fan and never looked back.

Chuck and Wanderlei finally looking across the cage at one another. It happened about 4 years too late, but at least it happened.

Edit: Ditto on Couture and Noguiera

So many greatvmoments, nothing stands out as a stand alone number 1 at the time though. Here's a few of my favorites in no particular order.

Vitor Belfort vs Scott Ferrozzo - I was watching a handful of vhs tapes, I got like UFC 1-6 or something. I was enjoying it, would have probably watched it again, but I was hooked when I saw the small(relatively) 19 year old take out the big, mean 350lbs bar brawler. They were only at about UFC 12 or so, n Ive been watching ever since.

Anderson Silva vs Rich Franklin - This is a different kind of striker. I was a fan of Andy 2-3 fights before he came to the UFC. Kept telling ppl about him. He beat Leben and they claimed he overlooked Silva n paid for it, that Franklin would demolish that lanky fellow. UFC has the only great fighters, after all. I watched it with about a dozen people all shit talking the Pider, little did they know they were witnessing history.

I'll edit as I think of more

Man this is a hard ass question.
Several come to mind, in no particular order:

Holly koing Rhonda.
Khabib dominating Conor.
Conors shocking KO of Aldo.
The Weidman/Jacare fight.
The Gus/Bones fight.
The Hendo/Rua fight.
Griffin/Bonner 1
Sanchez/Guida.
Tito/Ken 1
H bomb on The Count.
The Count defying everyone and becoming champ.
Randy becoming champ older than myself at the time :)
Chuck/Tito 1 + 2
Chuck/Randy 1,2,3
The GSP, Penn, Hughes rivalry and fights.
Matt Serra KOing GSP
GSP's dominant rematch

Rashad,Machida,Shamrock,Tito,Frye,Bas,Severn,Royce....etc etc etc....every guy has a list of unforgettable moments. So many I'm leaving out too.
I can go all fucking day here. I guess it's a 10,000 way tie for me.

That was an awesome moment

giphy.gif

On short notice. Who would of thought.

rockhold was about as cocky as I've seen any fighter going into a fight and I honestly didn't give bisping a chance. biggest reaction I've ever had to a fight

rockhold was about as cocky as I've seen any fighter going into a fight and I honestly didn't give bisping a chance. biggest reaction I've ever had to a fight
Like some fighters have said before. No matter who your opponent is, you can never underestimate them.

I have a few.

Shogun tapping to griffin.
Penn getting tkod by edgar and losing each match to him.
Franklin sleeping chuck.
Khabib merking connor.
Serra beating gsp.
Mir koing and subbing nog. Lololol
Lolol. Awesome.
Hendo wrecking bisping.

artvsroyce.jpg

giphy.gif

30cw0au.jpg

2iqoikk_display_image.png

RomeroKiss.jpg

Way too many to just pick one...