Favorite UFC moment in 25 years ?

When Gomi ended Tyson Griffin's career.

iz22q1.jpg

All the times when one fighter talks mad sh!t then gets destroyed. I've seen plenty posted already, so I'll add when Cody McKenzie choked out Marc Stevens on TUF. Just so epic they way it came together.

Cain destroying Brock to earn the title

Also Bisping getting brutally Koed by Dan

Frankie beating BJ TWICE in a row and cementing his place as the best LW fighter between 2009-2012.

Weidman knocking out Silva just moments after he was taunting him.
Cain beating Brock.
Rhonda destroyed twice.
Khabib emasculating Conor and the brawl after is up there too.

1. Anderson Silva beating Chael in the 5th round.
2. Khabib defeating Conor by tapping him out.
3. Ronda getting destroyed x2
4. Werdum becoming HW champ
5. Thug Rose defeating the Boogey women.

Honorable mention, Whittaker becoming the first Aussie champ in the UFC

Cain destroying Brock to earn the title

That fight was unreal, Brock just showed he could weather the storm and come back and then he got put out by Cain. It's like as soon as Brock legitimized himself in the sport HW just went full retard and re overhyped its champions again.

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor2.png

Watched it at the bar while me and my bud started to get them prefight feels for a fighter you enjoy. Conor was really amped at this point since he was supposed to fight RDA.
Hella people yelling calling Diaz a bum, or whatever else they could copy Conor lingo from.

I was really hoping Diaz could pull off the win and stump the hype. The entire bar being quiet after him tapping made my night along with the fight itself.

Anderson subbing Chael in the fifth round of their first fight.
That's it for me.

Boo. Thats in my top 5 "fuck this shit" moments. haha.

Mir breaking Nog's arm.
Serra beating GSP.
Pete Sell vs. Scott Smith.
Joanna beating the skittles off Carla's head.

Jones blowing through Shogun like he was nothing for the title is probably my fave ufc memory

Randy coming back and smashing timmy and Brock losing to Cain are also up near the top for me

Back