Favorite superhero fight scene?

I liked the big fight scene in Civil War. But the only thing that puts me off is how choppy the camera work is. I could clearly notice it when watching the blu-ray on my tv. It wasn't off putting enough to stop my viewing it, but it did get annoying. I hope Infinity War isn't like that.

Avengers Assemble fight scene with Thor, Captain America, Iron Man vs Hawkeye, Loki and his other guys was fun - in the big air machine.

I also liked the scene in the ship, between avengers vs manipulated avengers + ultron.

Starlord vs Ego and beginning from first movie. Love music

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

Puny god... I love me some hulk

The Punisher in the prison hallway and Batman saving Martha.

Fuck that stupid marvel cgi eye candy shit. Its like looking at a intro from fighting game for the play station.

I vote anything from blade 1 and 2. Or the warehouse scene from batman v superman.

Punisher in prison. DD S2.

Sheer brutality.

Someone not on mobile educate these fools

Last edited:
Thor v Hulk in Thor R
Hellboy vs Golden Army in HB2
Superman vs Zod in MoS
Superman vs Batman in BvS
Spider-Man vs Doc Oct in SM 2
Wondewoman crossing no mans land

Seeing this in theaters...nothing freaking like it.

Superman reborn vs Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg and Wonder Woman was easily the best thing in The Justice League.

I liked the big fight scene in Civil War. But the only thing that puts me off is how choppy the camera work is. I could clearly notice it when watching the blu-ray on my tv. It wasn't off putting enough to stop my viewing it, but it did get annoying. I hope Infinity War isn't like that.
I like it when they let a scene play out. I think one reason they do the shaky, super fast camera is because it helps us buy into the cgi

Back