Favorite Song Intros?

ArchGoat

Non Serviam
@Brown
Reaction score
Title.....post some of your favorite songs that have the best intros be it Rock ,Rap, Metal ,Techno, Trance ,Dubstep ,RnB, Punk, Crust, Country, Pop, K Pop, J Pop, Screamo, Alternative, or whatever genre of sub genre of a genre....that shit gets confusing I know but the point being post whatever you like....this isn't about bashing other people's tastes so if your going to do that simply click the back arrow button and leave this thread.

All Devouring Light - The Sleeper Beneath the Waves
This band takes Symphonic BM to another level...that intro is just....Epic it almost sounds like something you'd hear in the lord of the rings movie score or something then it proceeds to just melt your face off fucking amazing Symphonic Metal

Bloody Tyrant - Flesh Roots
Amazing intro beautiful even..another Symphonic/Melodic band but with an Asian flavor they use traditional oriental instruments like the Erhu and other flutes/stringed instruments very much like Chthonic. Man what that riff comes at 0:44 alongside the stringed instrument. Incrdibullll

Ethereal Sin - Field of Sorrow
Another great Asian metal band? You don't say !!!!!who knew Asians were so metal? All joking aside...there are ome great metal bands from Asia I can think of a few good ones from China , Japan and Taiwan the one i posted above(Bloody Tyrant) is from Taiwan. Powerful Asian metal is taking over

Blasphemium - Obscure Aurea Celestium
Ok obviously I'm s sucker for melodic stuff....I just think it creates the best atmosphere imo love this Shit

love the spoken intro by Barry Clayton of Islington, England.

"Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding
Reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty six."

Not Brown Eyed Girl.

Back