Favorite Shake / Smoothie?

KILL KILL

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
2 years ago I was given a nutri bullet as a present. Now, I have a smoothie for breakfast every morning. I tend to gravitate towards smoothies that include a mix of greens, fruits, and are high in protein.

My favorite, which is super basic includes;
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- frozen blueberries
- chocolate protein powder
- almond milk

It blends nice and smooth, packs some carbs, protein and a ton of nutrients.

What are your favorite recipes?

Chocolate protein powder
Multivitamin and mineral powder
Chashew nut butter
Banana

Also in a nutri bullet

scoop strawberry whey
scoop greek yogurt
banana
watermelon
blueberries

then the secret:
50FF065B-FB18-B216-4A12-936052C5F3D5.jpeg

Shit just makes all the flavors pop.

Then some water, but not much because of the watermelon.

Almond milk
Spinach
Banana
Pineapples
Flavorless whey

nutri bullet is the shit, right?

I find it does the job and is easy to clean........so much better than a big blender..and..the ideal size for the every day shake.

I started adding frozen peas to the mix as well. The blueberries and protein powder completely mask the taste. Serves as an additional boost of protein, and a load of micro nutrients.

I started adding frozen peas to the mix as well. The blueberries and protein powder completely mask the taste. Serves as an additional boost of protein, and a load of micro nutrients.

I do find adding frozen stuff also helps keep the heat from building up.

nutri bullet is the shit, right?

I used my nutribullet every day for almost 2 years. 1 to 2 smoothies a day. I even brought it to work every day. Left it at home when I moved to middle east because it was 110 only and electricity is 220 here.

I used my nutribullet every day for almost 2 years. 1 to 2 smoothies a day. I even brought it to work every day. Left it at home when I moved to middle east because it was 110 only and electricity is 220 here.

care to share what kind of smoothies you made?

I tried blending but I found the volume that was consuming was large, stretched my stomach and made me hungry, so I switched to juicing. I primarily juice carrots, kale, beets and green apple.

I wouldn't recommend the Ninja blender. We had one it work for some lab work and the thing literally started to burn up (it was emitting smoke). I think @MASShole swears by the Ninja IIRC.

Professional cooks most rely on the vitamin blenders. They are stupid expensive but they are also the best.

care to share what kind of smoothies you made?

For one of the smoothies of the day I made the same thing almost every day. Small handful of frozen strawberries/mangos, handful of spinach, scoop of green vibrance greens powder, scoop and a half of vanilla whey, some mixed nuts if I had them on hand. For the liquid I would use a mix of bolthouse farms carrot juice and daily roots juice. Would I drink for enjoyment? No, but at the same time it tasted pretty decent and I got a ton of nutrients, fiber, and a hit of protein.

Yogurt, almond butter, almond milk, frozen berries, banana, my multi vitamins because I'm a pussy and can't swallow them :D, some spinach / leafy green extract, vanilla protein powder.

Fresh squeezed OJ (from 1-2 oranges depending on juiciness)
Frozen peaches/strawberries/honeydew blend
Splash of Milk
Vanilla protein powder (optional)

Really simple and really delicious. Sometimes if I have some good fresh spinach I'll throw it in as well. Only about 250kcals and manages to pack in over 1000mg of potassium and about 15-30% of nearly all other vitamins/minerals.

I even use my nutri bullet to make my protein pan cakes.

Back