Favorite quotes from games

"Can anyone provide me with a decent challenge?!" - Lu Bu

"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...This is the truth! This is my belief! At least for now..."

Sir Vilhelm's eerie warning mid-Ariandel (DS3) always gave me chills; brilliantly voiced.

'There is one thing you should know. Inside the cold painting, curiosity could be your cross…'​

And hair-pulling in DS2 was ever finding Smith Orni again after the bollox directions.

'If it wouldn't trouble you, could you visit my abode just down the way?'
Just down the way, say you? Right there? Sure, bud, not a problem. See you in 2075. Chirp, chirp. Lol

Since it’s Halloween today it seems fitting for one of my favourite quotes ever.

“What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets but enough talk. Have at you!”
Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

a-miserable-little-pile-of-secrets-what-is-a-man-23874292.png

ra%2Cunisex_tshirt%2Cx925%2C101010%3A01c5ca27c6%2Cfront-c%2C217%2C190%2C210%2C230-bg%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u5.jpg

"I know it sounds selfish, but this is my story!" -- Tidus in FFX

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy... but you, you will be worse. Rip and tear until it is done." Doom 2016

Have to say, that one did rather make me snort with anticipation at what was to come.

"Thank you Mario. But our princess is in another castle."

It's simplicity is sort of charming even though it's barely better than, "There are more levels. Keep going."

Pretty much anything from the Max Payne games.

"He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass, I wasn't selling any". lol

"I wouldn't know right from wrong if one of them was helping the poor and the other one was banging my sister."

Mass Effect:

Wrex
Shepard
Wrex

Be still mouse you can change your pants in a moment

ENEMIES EVERYWHERE

Back