Favorite photo of your favorite fighter

iu

For my money (but I'm a Mousasi supporter so bias does enter ...but still)- that 4 second smirk before the 58 second prison rape of babalu is one of the all time great MMA gifs...
again 10/10 job well done .
<GinJuice>

Why does a grown up man like to parade in his underwear? Must be awesome to be around him. One minute he is fully dressed, suddenly 5 mins later - only in boxer shorts. Strange individual...
Because he is a tool

Given some of the out-of-the-ring shit that I posted, I thought that it'd be fun to supplement my previous post with my favorite in-the-ring photos of Ken, Mirko, and Randy with my favorite out-of-the-ring photos.

Ken

AXhzzTG.jpg

The Pancrase table (going clockwise: Ken, Frank Shamrock, Jason Delucia, and Bas Rutten).

E65WGkZ.jpg

Ken was always intense, even as a cornerman. Here he is more excited for Delucia's successful debut upset victory over Masakatsu Funaki than Delucia himself.

7Wmlitb.gif

Two warriors sort of cleaned up.

cL9gY7f.jpg

As much as I love grudge matches and bad blood storylines, it's always cool when fighters are able to bury the hatchet. So seeing Ken and Tito hanging out and posing for pictures is always cool.

Zlwpg22.jpg

4SAB13p.jpg

Tito's group shot with a few legends.

kuTuPlN.jpg

My favorite and the GOAT.

Mirko

P4drnZ8.jpg

Respect and intensity in equal measure.

dejh4OT.jpg

Mirko with his own belt.

hmNBM38.jpg

Mirko approves.

giphy.gif

Mirko caught browsing.

Randy

hoNy3WL.jpg

R9c6Z45.jpg

GOAT MMA Halloween costume.

AEqNoYD.gif

Randy gets busted trying to bust a move.

FwOgUTM.jpg

Randy hanging with Ken.

4Ere2XX.jpg

Randy hanging with Mirko.

I mean, I'm 100% heterosexual, but I'm not ashamed to say I get aroused looking at that much alpha in one photo

Hard to deny.

UnfoldedDistantCoyote-mobile.jpg

never saw that.

I posted their PRIDE 19 staredown in that GOAT staredown thread a couple of days ago and ended up posting that video in there. I remember from back then but I'd forgotten about it until I was rummaging through YouTube. And it was obviously the first thing I thought of as soon as Freddie Mercury showed up :D

if you look at my sig
it will explain a lot

gpiwkpgtof9mfrpvqiwo.jpg

lol couldnt help but notice, thats some deep grass they standing in lolol
In the Amazon, they like their grass trimmed but deep. ;)

Back