FAVORITE Music Videos

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is a tribute to all the AWESOME music videos out there. So many bands have gone away from the music video, but that was a huge part of my musical education growing up.

Last edited:
Cmon, that's just lazy to have one band with two favorite videos. I get that you are trying to take over the music sub with death metal, but come on. At least be original with it.

Excellent choices in Sabotage and Buddy Holly. I remember watching the Buddy Holly music video first on the Windows 95 cd.

And obviously:

Cmon, that's just lazy to have one band with two favorite videos. I get that you are trying to take over the music sub with death metal, but come on. At least be original with it.
Death metal videos always suck anyway because it's just the band playing along to their music in a dark room since they don't have money for anything else.

Death metal videos always suck anyway because it's just the band playing along to their music in a dark room since they don't have money for anything else.
I dunno, I enjoyed this video because of its camera work. This was right on the cusp of their transformation from melodic death into alt. But yes, it was just a video of them in one room.

Not a special band or song, their sound wasn't really interesting either. The video was awesome, and that's their sole claim to fame.

I remember discovering this band along with the rest of the world back at the Eurovision in 2006. Blew us all away.

I saw someone post this in the "music you like from genres you don't" thread and it made me happy. I didn't think anyone else had heard of C2C. I really enjoyed Tetra, and I wish they'd come out with another album.

Nope those are really just two of my favorite videos it's pretty plain and simple that's what this thread is about right? And it's Black Metal chief the take over isn't happening but when it does I'll be the god king worshipped by all :D

Nope those are really just two of my favorite videos it's pretty plain and simple that's what this thread is about right? And it's Black Metal chief the take over isn't happening but when it does I'll be the god king worshipped by all :D
I'm teasin you, bud. You can post whatever music videos you like.

Actually a lot of Metal videos are just made up of live footage I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's not some big production with graphics and a fancy set just jamming it doesn't matter though because the energy is there. AND ITS BLACK METAL HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOTTA TELL PEOPLE THAT FFS

I don't think sucks imo as long as the energy is there that's all that matters man

Back