39227.jpg
cuz it was gsp over bisping
Luke%2BRockhold%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B(3).gif

but theres been some sick reverse triangles i loved too
giphy.gif
giphy.webp
What the hell was that 3rd gif? Dear lord that was crazy

Mir vs Nog. I lost my fucking shit when that happened

Losing your fucking shit seems like an UNDERreaction(although I'm not sure what the proper reaction would be lol)That was beautiful

Trying to play it cool. I was watching it with a friend and we just started hitting each other. Couldn’t figure out how to react to that.

Trying to play it cool. I was watching it with a friend and we just started hitting each other. Couldn’t figure out how to react to that.
Haha I've been there man. When you just start hitting people that's proof of an all time great moment. There is no other way to react

Chris Lytle vs Matt Brown is dirty.

Lytle vs Hardy, you should honestly go watch every fight post TUF4

Dustin Hazelett vs Tamden McRory (Spelling?)

Cody McKenzie vs Marc Stevens

Zombie vs Porier

Hmm… Here are a few of my favorite old school finishes in general that you may or may not be familiar with. I know there’s more, but these are the ones that stick out the most in my mind right now:

Gary Goodridge vs. Paul Herrera

Tank Abbott vs. Steve Nelmark

Mark Kerr vs. Dan Bobish (the infamous chin in the eye submission)

Tank Abbott vs. Hugo Duarte

Frank Shamrock vs Igor Zinoviev

Vitor Belfort vs. Wanderlei Silva

Igor Vovchanchyn vs. Francisco Bueno

Ryan Gracie vs. Tokimitsu Ishizawa

Tito Ortiz vs. Evan Tanner

Carlos Newton vs. Pat Miletich

Chuck Liddell vs. Guy Mezger

BJ Penn vs. Matt Hughes I

Kevin Randleman vs. Mirko Cro Cop

Rampage Jackson vs. Ricardo Arona

Wanderlei Silva vs. Yuki Kondo

Wanderlei Silva vs. Rampage Jackson II

Igor Vovchanchyn vs. Yoshiki Takahashi

Normally I would have thrown in some old school Royce Gracie, Big Nog, Gomi, and Mir finishes, but I know you said you are familiar with them already.
Hey man, I gotta say, I'm a hardcore fan of recent mma and have watched most fights by the current greats/contenders... but can always use education on the pre-historic days. I love how many of these fights are pre-2005. I'm working my way through the list you gave me at the moment. You have helped me become a better and more educated fan. Anyone who cares about a sport has an obligation to learn the history of said sport, and you have done me a huge favor. Major props. You gave me an excellent list of off the radar fights that have enhanced my knowledge and appreciation of mma. I greatly appreciate it and owe you one!

Hey man, I gotta say, I'm a hardcore fan of recent mma and have watched most fights by the current greats/contenders... but can always use education on the pre-historic days. I love how many of these fights are pre-2005. I'm working my way through the list you gave me at the moment. You have helped me become a better and more educated fan. Anyone who cares about a sport has an obligation to learn the history of said sport, and you have done me a huge favor. Major props. You gave me an excellent list of off the radar fights that have enhanced my knowledge and appreciation of mma. I greatly appreciate it and owe you one!

No problem, man! I'm always down to talk about or learn about fights from other fans out there.

No problem, man! I'm always down to talk about or learn about fights from other fans out there.
honestly you're a rare one. A lot of guys would have hated on me for asking the questions I asked and called me a noob. I appreciate you taking the time to help educate me on the early days of mma. It's nice to encounter people who like to further the sport instead of pumping themselves up and hating on others

Back