Favorite MMA submission

Maia triangling chael was impressive

tumblr_mwsjylReuE1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

method=get&s=rousimar-palhares.gif

Rousimar Palhares fights
shinya_aoki_vs._mizuto_hirota_K-1_Field_27s_Dynamite_09.gif

Shinya Aoki vs Mizuto Hirota

If the evil genius of this submission wasn't enough to sell you on it, the agony of Borg's face has to be. Kid fought so hard too.
He lasted longer than he had any right to last. He was just fighting a better martial artist. Anyone who doesn't respect borg for the way he went out can fuck off imo

Zombie vs Garcia II.
Man I've seen this finish in random gifs before but it doesn't do it the justice it deserves. Watching the whole fight is great and the way he finished him after getting in position with only 20seconds left in the round... WOWZA

Silva vs Sonnen = GOAT SUB.
Also watch: Lesnar vs Carwin, Kampmann vs Alves, Sonnen vs Shogun, and basically all Frank Mirs and Paul Sass subs are awesome, if you haven't seen them yet..!

Georges-St-Pierre-chokes-Michael-Bisping-875623.jpg

too lazy to find a gif but the way he took the back was sweet

Also watch: Lesnar vs Carwin, Kampmann vs Alves, Sonnen vs Shogun, and basically all Frank Mirs and Paul Sass subs are awesome, if you haven't seen them yet..!
Haven't seen sonnen/shogun. Will watch! Thanks bubba
Lesnar/carwin is one of my fav fights ever

For the most part, in mma you only have to be able to defend a few submissions. With that thought, some of my favorite - I believe it was a Korean guy, hit a twister, really liked that. Ken Shamrock's kneebar on Bas(?) was very nice. Fast, smooth ( can I say graceful?) transition. MM slamming a guy and hitting the armbar before they hit the ground. And lastly, a flying Heel hook hit on Anderson Silva.

He lasted longer than he had any right to last. He was just fighting a better martial artist. Anyone who doesn't respect borg for the way he went out can fuck off imo
Agreed kid fought with more heart than most fighters in the orginization. Hope he improves and earns another shot some day.

Other than MM's armbar suplex, Olivera's calf slicer was one of the most painful submissions I've ever seen. I'd rather be knocked out than be trapped on either of those subs.

Agreed kid fought with more heart than most fighters in the orginization. Hope he improves and earns another shot some day.
At such a youthful age he can improve until MM's career starts to decline. I think he has a great shot at a title it may just not be for 2-3 years (when he'd still be 28 I believe)

Back