Favorite Lana Song?

JSN

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I think "Born to Die" still takes it for me.

Video Games was my jam for a little bit.

I've liked most of her singles though.

I think "Born to Die" still takes it for me.

Just noticed you're in the DR.

I was just watching a concert in Brazil where the entire audience, which must of been thousands, knew every word to every song in English of a US based pop singer; it was pretty crazy. How far to US pop acts make it in Latin American countries? (yes, I know brasilians speak Portuguese)

Just noticed you're in the DR.

I was just watching a concert in Brazil where the entire audience, which must of been thousands, knew every word to every song in English of a US based pop singer; it was pretty crazy. How far to US pop acts make it in Latin American countries? (yes, I know brasilians speak Portuguese)
Well I can't speak for all of Latin America any more than someone from the US could tell me what's going on in Canada, Australia, South Africa, the UK, Rhodesia and New Zealand. But I can tell you that Tyga comes here twice every year. Sometimes three times when he's touring with Chris Brown.

Well I can't speak for all of Latin America any more than someone from the US could tell me what's going on in Canada, Australia, South Africa, the UK, Rhodesia and New Zealand. But I can tell you that Tyga comes here twice every year. Sometimes three times when he's touring with Chris Brown.

I guess I was wording that a bit funny --- my question I suppose was from what you've seen (in the DR) have people gone far enough to memorize full songs in foriegn languages, researching lyrics meanings, and will show in thousands? I wouldn't be surprised about Chris Brown because he's a good singer which would be appealing regardless of language but a Tyga is surprise. Or are most people english speakers at this point?

I always knew I was wrong about her.

Classy broad. My kind of classy.

1N0UjV3.jpg

I guess I was wording that a bit funny --- my question I suppose was from what you've seen (in the DR) have people gone far enough to memorize full songs in foriegn languages, researching lyrics meanings, and will show in thousands? I wouldn't be surprised about Chris Brown because he's a good singer which would be appealing regardless of language but a Tyga is surprise. Or are most people english speakers at this point?
Almost everyone here speaks perfect english and is white.

Young and Beautiful is great.. so many good remixes of that song.

I think I like 'The Blackest Day' though. I haven't listened to all her albums enough to give every song a fair shot though... mainly I just listen to a few songs I like and some remixes on youtube.

I like most of her newest album though. 'God Knows I Tried', 'Freak', even 'Salvatore'.

My pussy tastes like pepsi cola.

You get it (and idc if you hate her music or not... I think you get the message)

There's a certain kind of trash that I can relate to.

I can't decide if she's real or fake, but I think it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
@JSN what are your favorite remixes?

are a couple I really like --- honestly, until I saw this thread, I've never given her albums a full listen. I've only picked up random remixes on youtube and I love her voice and her fucked up message, it goes well with EDM and drugs, lol. But, actually listening to the full album... I'm liking it almost as much as the remixes.

Last edited:
@HUNTERMANIA i haven't gotten into any yet, but thanks for the startng point!

I don't know a lot of her songs, but Videogames would be it.

on another note, it's a real shame her latest record got destroyed by Adele when Adele's record was released just 2 months later and totally overshadowed Honeymoon.

And to leave you with another tasty treat

In honor of Leonard Cohen passing

Back