Favorite gym exercise or athletic hobby?

sorry i could not hear you over my increible body created by squats

..you strike me as one who wears long sweat pants in the gym to hide your wheels

ok broshizzle just Post a pic of your quads....no romo and ill shut up

giphy.gif

I see what you did there... Nice

Nothing like hammering a snatch
What if I only have time for a clean and jerk?

..you strike me as one who wears long sweat pants in the gym to hide your wheels

ok broshizzle just Post a pic of your quads....no romo and ill shut up
i would but i dont wanna get into more trouble with the good men of the cyber police

Bench press and overhead press. Currently no athletic hobbies I'm commited to, but powerlifting was my passion for a long time. Also enjoy hiking and playing most recreational sports from time to time.

Another great workout is just playing catch football with your friend. Have to run real routes tho. Nothing like pushing yourself really hard for 6-10 seconds and recover and do it again.
Also known as HIIT. Proven effective.

I honestly prefer low to mid contact sparring to any of the gym crap: your adrenaline goes up, you don't get hurt (much) and it's actually fun to do. Lifting weights can't compete with that, imo.

At the gym, heavy punch bag, but my current gym doesn't have one.

So I say swimming.

Heavy bag workouts is the most satisfying for me.

Although there is something awesome about hitting a new max on the bench.

I really enjoy mountain hiking.

index_banner_dolomites_2010_1005.jpg

You get exercise, clean air, social interaction with friends, it's awesome.

Indeed.

I really wish there were more places to do this where I live.

Playing a sport, or sparring, or rolling is so much more fun than just randomly lifting weights.

Hitting pads, used to really like running stairs when I was younger

Skateboarding, snowboarding, and mma

Breaking those down would be:

Skateboarding: concrete bowls/pools/ramps

Snowboarding: Either fresh powder in the woods or a big ass perfectly shaped kicker

MMA: sparring. I actually find light flow rolling very enjoyable too, probably cuz I don't get hurt.

Bench press and overhead press. Currently no athletic hobbies I'm commited to, but powerlifting was my passion for a long time. Also enjoy hiking and playing most recreational sports from time to time.

first real answer thanks for the honesty brotato chip

Back