Favorite Guns N' Roses song?

Reckless Life was my damn motto when I was a teen. Either that, estranged, or Coma.

I guess its just me that thought every song on Appetite, Lies, and Use your Illusion 1 & 2 were awesome
they were my favorite band as a early teen and the first group I saw live ((opening for Iron Maiden))

this is my favorite

We been dancing with Mr. Brownstone,
He's been knocking, he won't leave me alone!

Obviously their best song. ;)

I'm not much of a Pearl Jam fan, but "Ten" was really great, everything else since then is only compared to "Ten" (by me anyway) and has completely sucked.

"VS" shits all over "Ten"

As for GNR, I've always liked their progressive/ballad stuff more than their straight out rock. Estranged and November Rain for me.

"Don't Cry" is my go-to pantie dropper at karaoke.

Since I'm in the mood of posting videos:

Awesome song. Don't ask me about the dolphins....

Paradise City for the epic solo and outro to finish the song.
When Slash is soloing with AXL singing over the top of it at the end of that song, the hairs stand up on my neck.
Fkn awesome and that's GnR at their absolute best IMO.

That whole Appetite album is unbelievable though, I can still put that on today and it still sounds fresh.
One of the great rock albums.

Rocket Queen

However, Estranged, Civil War, Yesterdays, Think About You are all high up on the list.

Will say that Breakdown off of UYI 2 is very underrated:

The song and lyrics are really great.

This part in particular hits home:

Sometimes we're so far off the beaten track
We'll get taken for a ride
By a parlor trick or some words of wit
A hidden hand up a sleeve
To think the one you love
Could hurt you now
Is a little hard to believe
But everybody darlin' sometimes
Bites the hand that feeds

Last edited:
Rocket Queen or Don't Damn me

Rocket Queen. The coda is one of my favorite pieces of music ever.

Shit, I forgot Nightrain. That's my favorite. On one of my pandora stations, they have a live version of it that is just awesome.

Nightrain
You Could Be Mine
Best Cover: Sympathy For the Devil

Civil War wins easily for me.

So fine and estranged both melt my face.

In a more aggressive mood, My Michelle.

And at the risk of being flamed, chinese democracy might be the most underrated album on history.

AFD is maybe the greatest rock album ever the entire album at least top 5 all time.

Too bad One in a Million had to have a few lines in there that were pretty fucking racist to say the least as I think that could of been one fo their big hits if they changes the lyrics to not include that shit.

2 of the best rock ballads ever in Don't Cry and November Rain

can't believe they really only did 2 1/2 albums . so much wasted talent ....... on limited material they got at least 25 GREAT songs that are still VERY playable even today.

my top 10

1. Civil War
2. November Rain ( one of the best guitar solos )
3. Night Train
4. It's so Easy
5. Rocket Queen
6. Sweet Child o Mine (maybe the best Guitar riff ever)
7. Patience
8. One in a Million
9. You could be mine
10. paradise City

Last edited:
Back