Favorite Gangster Rap tracks?

STEVEN SEAGOLD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big fan of Gangster rap. Here are some of my favorite Gangster rap songs from the last few years.

TS this is gangster rap, I'm sure there's new shit coming out of the west coast, but I'm old so here are some old school examples

And one of my personal favorites, always gets me hype.

Tops:
Death Around the Corner, 2Pac
Tales of a Hustler, Beanie Sigel
10 Crack Commandments, Biggie

From your favorite rapper's favorite rapper

Gangster Rap = Socio-economic storytelling

It sounds different today but that's because the game has evolved, production standards are elevated

Still nighas talking about the same shit

sure thing homie...lol.

Gangster Rap = Socio-economic storytelling

It sounds different today but that's because the game has evolved, production standards are elevated

Still nighas talking about the same shit

Here's a newer example, maybe you can tell the difference, maybe you can't..but you don't need to define gangster shit you just know it when you hear it. Also your definition of gangster rap is just a generalized definition of hip-hop. I hope this helps.

Here's a newer example, maybe you can tell the difference, maybe you can't..but you don't need to define gangster shit you just know it when you hear it. Also your definition of gangster rap is just a generalized definition of hip-hop. I hope this helps.

Rap is defined on the streets homie, not in the studio nor the sheets

You know what shit gang bangers play? Check the OP. I've rocked with southside Chi-town squads bopping to Future

If that ain't "Gangsta Rap", then I don't know what is

Certainly not anything some lame ass white executives decided to classify

Rap is defined on the streets homie, not in the studio nor the sheets

You know what shit gang bangers play? Check the OP. I've rocked with southside Chi-town squads bopping to Future

If that ain't "Gangsta Rap", then I don't know what is

Certainly not anything some lame ass white executives decided to classify

You're wrong and your logic is flawed, but I have zero desire to argue about it so how about we just leave it alone.

Back