Favorite Foods..

this would acctually be a normal days diet for me

Breakfast- 4 Hashbrown Patties. 6 Eggs fried in Butter. 3 American Cheese slices. 3 Slices Canadian Bacon. 3 Sourdough Breads.

Lunch- 2 BBQ Chicken breasts, Heapful of Caeser Salad. (Fav Food)

Supps- 12 Dollar Chinese Smorgasboard at Hats Restaurant. 1/2 Plate Ginger Beef. 1/2 Plate beef /w Brocolli. 1/2 Plate Sesame Chicken. 4 Spring Rolls (Pork, Cabbage, Carrots wrapped in flour and deep fried) dipped in remaining Sauce from the Ginger beef and Sesame Chicken.
Top it off with 2 Scoops maple walnut icecream.

Drinks for the day would be Lemonade, and Coke/Pepsi Slurpees from Canada(The slurpees in the states arent the same thing as up here. not half as good)

Bedtime Snack- Quarter Slice of Banana Cream Pie. Graham Cracker crust topped with the thickness of Whip cream matching the thickness of Banana.

GnP-4eva said:
this would acctually be a normal days diet for me

Breakfast- 4 Hashbrown Patties. 6 Eggs fried in Butter. 3 American Cheese slices. 3 Slices Canadian Bacon. 3 Sourdough Breads.

Lunch- 2 BBQ Chicken breasts, Heapful of Caeser Salad. (Fav Food)

Supps- 12 Dollar Chinese Smorgasboard at Hats Restaurant. 1/2 Plate Ginger Beef. 1/2 Plate beef /w Brocolli. 1/2 Plate Sesame Chicken. 4 Spring Rolls (Pork, Cabbage, Carrots wrapped in flour and deep fried) dipped in remaining Sauce from the Ginger beef and Sesame Chicken.
Top it off with 2 Scoops maple walnut icecream.

Drinks for the day would be Lemonade, and Coke/Pepsi Slurpees from Canada(The slurpees in the states arent the same thing as up here. not half as good)

Bedtime Snack- Quarter Slice of Banana Cream Pie. Graham Cracker crust topped with the thickness of Whip cream matching the thickness of Banana.

dear god

Gotta post here... it's like heaven.

Breakfast: eggs, crispy bacon, some fat fries for the salty part; pancakes and milk shake for the sweet one. Yes, I can combine them and survive. Some kind of Momma Nature's miracle.

Mid-Morning/Afternoon: A big sandwich of... hell, whatever I find in the fridge. Maybe a hamburguer with a fat chunk of meat, three kinds of cheese, tomato, etc.

Meal: A ton and half of chicken with curry, pepper, garlic... Love mushroom/cheese filled pasta too.

Dinner: Inmense pizza, maybe more chicken, and two pints of Ben'n Jerrys (Chunkey Monkey or something with a dangerous amount of chocolate).

I love this thread.

Italian Food. I cant get enough of it. Especially the stuff Giada De Laurentis makes on EVeryday Italian. :D

Legend Killer said:
Italian Food. I cant get enough of it. Especially the stuff Giada De Laurentis makes on EVeryday Italian. :D

wait a second... she makes food? :redface:

Madmick said:
Only someone who has never dieted before would ask that.

Hmmm...taking a cue from the baked brie pies up there (which I've never had, and now desperately want to try), I'm thinking of a quality fondue with toasted sourdough & french bread. To follow that up, some chocolate fondue with strawberries and bananas.

Gotta have a pizza in there. Chicken Garlic Supreme from my local fav, Luigi's (everything is actually fresh; it's a thing of beauty).

Not a fan of bacon, fortunately, but I do love fresh grilled bacon chunk in artichoke-spinach dips. Try it, it's the one ingredient everyone forgot. With those Naked Pita chips from Costco.

A pint of Ben & Jerry's, that goes without saying. Either Marsha Marshmerrow, Mint Chip, Cherry Garcia, or Primary Berry Graham, depending on my mood.

Something with chicken and pesto in it from a gourmet restaurant. I love pesto.

Yeah, a fat motherfucking T-Bone from Cattlemen's or Outback. Say what you will about most chain restaurants, but I live in cow country, and Outback (at least here) makes one of the best damn steaks, period.

My mother makes this fruit pizza with a cream cheese & sour cream sauce and all kinds of ground up salted nuts and mixed chopped fruit. It's my favorite dessert ever. Throw in her #2, a special chocolate meringue pie with salted chopped pretzels as the base.

Barbeque from this one place called "Hal's" just outside Soddy Daisy, Tennessee. Ribs of some kind, but basically, everything. Or Smoking Mo's in Chico (the best I've found outside the south, although I'm no BBQ sleuth).

God I love this thread.

Hey Madmick, what part of Red Bluff do you live in? Most of my family or relatives live up there.

As for indulgences. First of all I would drink beer alllllllll day, especially pale ale. For breakfast I could drink coffee and eat donuts until I yak. For lunch I would have a steak sandwitch with melted provolone, steak fries, and then eat a bunch of espresso creme brulee. For dinner I would have chicken curry over a nice bed of rice, samosas, and some coffee ice cream cake with a oreo crust.

If everything has the same nutritional value...

4811466118_326e8ab0b2.jpg

Belgium Waffles with whipped cream and maple syrup
some pizzaburgers, some ginger beef, almond chicken
Beef Wellington with a wine reduction sauce
deep fried mars bars or Oreo's in a Bailey flavored batter on top of some vanilla ice Cream
and some apple pie of course

Probably an epic mow down of a Parisian Boulangerie. The carnage would astounding.

Back