Favorite Foods..

Tonyfish141 said:
I would eat 8 plates of souvlaki. With Pork, yogurt and a lb of feta cheese. So good.
Is this Polish? Because I love Polish food.

Explain.

UT Hellraiser 0 said:
man, MEXICAN FOOD... my downfall to dieting :(
Guys, this isn't fun if we're not specific.

And on the PN system, I get 4 cheat meals a week. I'm looking to branch out.

Breakfast- A bacon/onion/cheese/celery omelette on top of some country fried potatoes with some biscuits and gravy and a side of cinnamon french toast.

Lunch- Sushi, any and all kinds but if I had to choose... maybe a rainbow roll, a baked salmon roll and a california roll w/unagi and avocado

Dinner- A Hawaiian Ribeye from Houstons w/a sweet potato casserole from Ruth's Chris yummmmmmmmh

and a big bowl of Acai w/bananas and granola for snacks between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner.

Madmick said:
Is this Polish? Because I love Polish food.

Explain.
Souvlaki is Greek.

Think shish kebob. You know - meat on a skewer that has been bar-b-qued.

This is often served within a flat read - think pita bread - with tzatziki sauce which is made from plain yogurt, garlic and cucumber. Very tasty.

Greek food often comes with a side plate of feta cheese which is a crumbly white cheese with a salty taste that is made from goat's milk.

Often the feta cheese is drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. This is made by Greek virgins who squeeze the olives between their velvety virginal thighs. This gives the oil a special flavour. It's extremely rare as it's hard to find Greek virgins old enough to squeeze their thighs together hard enough to crush the olives.

Madmick said:
Guys, this isn't fun if we're not specific.

And on the PN system, I get 4 cheat meals a week. I'm looking to branch out.

i dont know how to be specific, w/ mexican food there is so much to choose from....

Shrimp enchiladas/Chees/beef/ w/e haha, rice, beans al la charra, fajitas, man the list goes on...

hell speaking of that it is lunch time :icon_chee

id eat shredded mozzerella cheese straight out of the pack and cheese sticks and apple pie and chocolate pie and pound cake and stuffing. some sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip and macademia (h/e you spell it) nut cookies, and then i'd dive into a neverending plate of LASAGNA. man this is tought to type and not go make the stuff lol

GoRiders said:
Souvlaki is Greek.

This is often served within a flat read - think pita bread - with tzatziki sauce which is made from plain yogurt, garlic and cucumber. Very tasty.

Greek food often comes with a side plate of feta cheese which is a crumbly white cheese with a salty taste that is made from goat's milk.

Often the feta cheese is drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. This is made by Greek virgins who squeeze the olives between their velvety virginal thighs. This gives the oil a special flavour. It's extremely rare as it's hard to find Greek virgins old enough to squeeze their thighs together hard enough to crush the olives.

Such great description. Makes my mouth water, especially the tzatiziki sauce part. Yogurt + Cucumbers is so great. Also you forgot that you add, lettuce, tomatoes, etc. I think the closet thing to it is gyro, but Souvlaki owns a gyro so bad.

Garlic Jim's Southwest Chicken pizza.

Slightly Spicy Pesto-Chipotle sauce
Cheddar Cheese
Corn
Black Beans
Fresh Tomatoe bits
Grilled Chicken Breast
Garlic
Deliciousness

GoRiders said:
Souvlaki is Greek.

Nice.

We used to have a Greek Restaurant in town, but the rednecks here don't know their asses from their elbows.

My best friend's family is from Cyprus, so the next time I'm back in NY, I'll request this dish. I love Feta cheese, but man, does that Tzatziki sauce sound fucking delicious.

Wow best food thread ever!
Ok for breakfast Id have an ass load of bacon 3 egges (with the yolk for once!) pancakes loaded with butter and syrup.
For lunch Id have a hugPlate of home smoked bbq ribs and and chopped pork sandwich with potato salad and Iced tea.
For a snack Id have Beef and cheese nachos with sour cream.
For dinner Id have Fetticini Alfredo 1 whole maine lobster 1 Tbone steak with a little A1 sauce
and 5lbs of boiled crawfish the food of coon ass champions and wash it all down with 5 coronas.
For dessert id have A huge hunk of chocolate cake and a pint of ben n jerrys Half baked Ice cream cream which is chocolate fudge brownie and cookie dough ice cream together.
Then Id pass out in a food coma.:D

Mm lets see.
Breakfast - French Toast drenched in butter and syrup, with that slight hint of orange in the batter. Along with an Acai bowl with bananas and granola. With good ol fashion country potatos smothered in grilled onions. Matt Hughes always has time for this country breakfast.

Lunch- In and Out Double Cheesburger with grilled onions and fries, Chipotle pollo asada burrito with everything, baked potato loaded with sour cream, chives, and bacon. Followed up with a Pizzookie from BJs Brewhouse (Freshly baked chocolate chip cookie smothered in vanilla ice cream).

Dinner - All you can eat Brazilian BBQ at Sambas in Fresno, includes salad, rice, beans, bread, grilled chicken wrapped in bacon, grilled lamb and apple sauce, grilled sirloin, grilled tri tip, grilled pepper steak, grilled garlic steak, Brazilian steak, polenta, cheese bread puffs, and caramel glazed pineapple slices, along with a Guarana soda. With strawberry cheesecake, a pint of Newcastle, and a Long Island Iced Tea.

funny because I always say if I had 3 wishes, that would be one of them (eat anything and it would give me perfect nutrition)

pizza, oreos, enchiladas, freedom toast. shit like that

GoRiders, I f*cked up some tsatziki last weekend. Dipping pita bread into it for the win.

I would have to go with.

Peter Luger Porter House, with a side of grilled onions, a loaded baked potato, and cheesecake for dessert.

• Hot Wings
  • Teriyaki Wings
  • Lemon Pepper Wings
  • Parmesan Wings
  • Cheese fondue with apple slices, rye bread, and white bread
  • Jamaican Jerk spice broth fondue with filet, shrimp, and duck
  • Chocolate fondue
All day.

All day I'd have bowls of Froot Loops (love that stuff; well disappointed they don't have it in the UK), triple choc chip Millie's cookies, Thai dumplings, Chinese dumplings and battered sausages with cheesey chips. Yessir!

Awesome thread.

Breakfast: Pancakes with syrup, eggs and bacon. Glass of milk.

Lunch: Pepperoni pizza w/garlic dip. Chips galore.

Dinner: 5 courses-

Entre

Free like a dog said:
Awesome thread.

Breakfast: Pancakes with syrup, eggs and bacon. Glass of milk.

Lunch: Pepperoni pizza w/garlic dip. Chips galore.

Dinner: 5 courses-

Entre

Chicken. just lots of chicken. i love it.

Back