Favorite Foods..

B

Brand Nizzle

Pretend that for 1 day every food had the same exact nutritional value. What would you eat?

Hmm..I think i'd start the day off with a few bacon-egg-taylor ham sandwhiches....then for lunch i'd have either pizza or chinese food with some Funyons and Yoohoo. And for dinner...fettachini alfredo maybe? With a 25oz 40 dollar steak

oh baby

and I apoligize in advance for anyone who is currently cutting weight for opening my thread.

First of all I would have a side of bacon with everything - just like fat amputees on cruise boats. Bacon on the side, top and bottom of every dish.

For the Chinese food I would load up on ginger beef and salt 'n' pepper squid.

Lunch - maybe some baked brie pies - with mushrooms or cranberries. And melted brie cheese. OMFG.

Fries with lots of seasoning salt.

Hot wings (that are baked) with blue cheese dip.

For dessert(s) here are the things that I have loved and would go in this category.

Apple pie with cheddar cheese broiled on top and Hagan Daas French vanilla ice cream on the side. Cheese and apple go so well together so don't knock it until you try it!

Then ice cream drenched in Kalua...

Then an assorted cheese plate with some red wine.

Reality is most of the time that when you are training or in good shape that this fantasy food makes you want to hurl. I remember doing a triathlon then going to a bar for beers and indulgent food. We ordered an appie platter and were grossed out. Got through the beer no problemo though.

Sometime reality doesn't measure up.

pizza w/ sour cream and onion chips, doritos, and peanut butter sandwiches, eggrolls, milkshakes, strawberry muffins, and candy bars galore.

Sonic Fighter said:
what does this have to do with dieting and supplements?
Only someone who has never dieted before would ask that.

Hmmm...taking a cue from the baked brie pies up there (which I've never had, and now desperately want to try), I'm thinking of a quality fondue with toasted sourdough & french bread. To follow that up, some chocolate fondue with strawberries and bananas.

Gotta have a pizza in there. Chicken Garlic Supreme from my local fav, Luigi's (everything is actually fresh; it's a thing of beauty).

Not a fan of bacon, fortunately, but I do love fresh grilled bacon chunk in artichoke-spinach dips. Try it, it's the one ingredient everyone forgot. With those Naked Pita chips from Costco.

A pint of Ben & Jerry's, that goes without saying. Either Marsha Marshmerrow, Mint Chip, Cherry Garcia, or Primary Berry Graham, depending on my mood.

Something with chicken and pesto in it from a gourmet restaurant. I love pesto.

Yeah, a fat motherfucking T-Bone from Cattlemen's or Outback. Say what you will about most chain restaurants, but I live in cow country, and Outback (at least here) makes one of the best damn steaks, period.

My mother makes this fruit pizza with a cream cheese & sour cream sauce and all kinds of ground up salted nuts and mixed chopped fruit. It's my favorite dessert ever. Throw in her #2, a special chocolate meringue pie with salted chopped pretzels as the base.

Barbeque from this one place called "Hal's" just outside Soddy Daisy, Tennessee. Ribs of some kind, but basically, everything. Or Smoking Mo's in Chico (the best I've found outside the south, although I'm no BBQ sleuth).

God I love this thread.

Breakfast, I'd make me an ommellette, bacon, eggs, sausage, hashbrowns. Hell, maybe even some pancackes to go with it. I love Elmer's pancackes.

For lunch, I'd go with some pizza. Maybe a Papa John's style. (I had some tonight, hehehe, this Easter weekend is a cheating weekenend for me. chocolate all day tommorow :)

Dinner would consist of some pesto pasta, maybe some pasta with meat sauce and meatballs, also. For meat...a nice steak.

Desert: Jamba Juice (had one of these today too, lol). Coldstone ice cream (SO GOOD). And a Milky Way bar.

pizza, anything chocolate, ice cream, pancakes, chips

I love Mexican food too. I eat it for lunch 2-3 times a week.

On my heavy work out days Tue and Thu, (Karate, Muay Thai, Grappling in succession) I make sure to load up on chicken or huevos rancheros, rice, beans. I try to go easy on the hot sauce, but usually fail. A couple of iced teas and I'm a happy fat man.

The other days Mon and Wed, (Muay Thai only) I have a salad with Chicken.

Any suggestions or tips, I am trying to lose a lot of fat, while keeping the energy up for my workouts. I take 150 grams of protien daily too.

^^^good to see another fat guy here... im not 290... but def. could stand to lose 30-40 lbs...

how have you changed your diet? just heavier workouts or what?

I would have to go with fettucini alfredo. God damn I love that stuff. Some pizza would be good. I love me some jalepeno burgers at White Castle lol. It runs right through me but it melts in my mouth. Of course a juicy ass steak. A baked potato with sour cream and butter all over it. And pretty much anything fried. Top it off with some ice cream and I will be a fat ass. Damn I need a cheat day.

UT, at first I was just working out more.

After some heavy browsing here, and discussing it with my sensei, I started the protien shakes as a meal replacement. That didn't give me enough energy to finish the long work out on Tues and Thur. Now I have a big lunch on those days, and a salad on the easier days, and 150g of protien every day, and about 50g on non work out days.

At first I lost some weight, but that slowed quite a bit after I started on the protien. I am still burning fat, but growing muscle, so the actual weight loss has slowed down.

It seems that I should be burning fat faster than I do. The sensei, and my own common sense, tells me to be patient. It just feels like I work out hard enough to burn fat faster.

It just seems that I am caught in the middle of needing more energy and wanting to eat less to burn fat.

BTW I feel great, my energy is a lot better than when I started, and I am gaining strength.

I was wondering if I could adjust my diet to try to do both.

I nearly had an orgasm reading this shit.

I would hit up all my fav food places in the district.

Breakfast: Plate of bottomless pancakes at IHOP with butter and smothered with syrup. With some cold milk baby.

Lunch: Chicken Alfredo at Olive Garden with some white vine.

Dinner:Seafood plattter at Red Lobster with seafood stuffed mashrooms and those awesome rolls they have over there, with some Margaritas to wash it down with. Some cheescake or ice cream for dessert.

I would only eat at Subway and drink vanilla/chocolate milkshakes :p

pizza, chocolate ice cream, cheesecake, green chile cheeseburgers, and any kind of alfredo

for breakfast i'd get down with some over-easy eggs on an english muffin with bacon and melted cheddar cheese...lots of salt and pepper and healthy dose of ketchup. accompanied with a banana-strawberry smoothie with loads of full-fat yogurt in it, a ruby red grape fruit, and a fat spliff.

for lunch...my favorite sandwich of all time: grilled chicken with honey mustard, fresh baby spinache, swiss cheese, guacamole, fresh sliced tomato, and sprouts on a huge sourdough hero. Massive iced green tea to wash it down. chips and salsa/guacamole on the side.

dinner: big fat medium rare porterhouse steak. 3-4 heady, serious beers. grilled asparagus, salted and crispy. sliced tomato.

dinner: tub of ben and jerry's karmel sutra.

I would eat 8 plates of souvlaki. With Pork, yogurt and a lb of feta cheese. So good.

Back