Favorite Cheese?

2mexvdg_th.gif

:icon_lol: I don't know how to take this.

Just remembered, too, that there are cheddars made with stouts that are incredible. Just look in the gourmet cheese section of the grocery store and go nuts. Like port wine cheese with almonds, nuts.

:icon_lol: I don't know how to take this.

Merely agreeing with you. Had some family acquaintances over a few years ago - they brought along some Gruyere surchoix. Some of the best fucking cheese I've ever tasted.

man i love my cheeses, bocconcini when doing a tomatoe based stew, any thing vintage and strong by itself and feta with my salads. oh n i love labna too

If there was a supreme commander of cheese....this would be it.

gig03224.jpg

Parmesan, Provolone, Brie, Camembert, Mozarella (cow and buffalo milk are fine, cow has more taste, buffalo has a fine delicate taste), feta, sheep milk cheese, shanklish with zattar and gorgonzola /roquefort.I take back what i said about us cheese, pepperjac is pretty good.

Gruyere Emental and Gouda are fine too but their flavour are a little mild to my taste.

I love cheese

Last edited:
Blue (especially Gorgonzola) on burgers or steaks.
Feta with eggs or salad.
Swiss on sandwiches.
Extra-sharp cheddar for snacking on.

Being the cheese king, I reccomend whipped cream cheese and cheddar or colby mixed with scrambled eggs. Its money every time.

Feta.

It's not even a question.

feta.jpg

If there was a supreme commander of cheese....this would be it.

gig03224.jpg

Agreed stinking bishop is the king the perry gives it a fantastic pong and it's soft enough to spread and for blue I think Spain has very underestimated cheese a picos valderon will blow your mind!!!!

No love for muenster? Nice texture, good flavor and goes well with about anything.

220px-Block_of_Muenster_cheese.jpg

Okay, here we go. Fuckin great cheese in no particular order:

Romanian Delaco Rucar.
casc%20rucar%20delaco%20500-500x500.jpg

Swedish Wernersson's Gr

In Ferney-Voltaire, France, there are these guys that sell 18 month aged sheep cheese, which in and of itself is delicious, but they went a step beyond and added truffles. It's damn expensive (120 euros a kilo), but it's so flavorful!

Back