Favorite Canadian Music Artist

Ya that is a couple of years before my time at that bike shop. So I guess you remember when it was Polish area and not the gentrified spot that it is now.
Ha, yeah, it's still somewhat Polish. Revue theatre is still going no?

Ha, yeah, it's still somewhat Polish. Revue theatre is still going no?

No idea, I haven't lived in Canada for several years and 20 yrs since I last lived in Toronto. According to Google maps, the Revue Cinema is still there. THe bike shop is now a Nail Spa.

No idea, I haven't lived in Canada for several years and 20 yrs since I last lived in Toronto. According to Google maps, the Revue Cinema is still there. THe bike shop is now a Nail Spa.
Well, it's still the same. But condos going up everywhere, just crazy. For awhile there, not sure if still now, but we had the most cranes building condos in North America. And now they're talking and trying to do tolls along our main highways.

And nobody has mentioned Gordon Lightfoot yet, the voice of Canada. Time marches on, and legends are forgotten or never learned about and appreciated in the first place. Saw Gordon in concert a few moths ago, and he sang this one, one of my favorites:

My choice (only recorded in Canada though):

Last edited:
My brother's choice (Rush with Bubbles and that Barenaked Ladies guy):

Last edited:
I'm going to bring sherdog up to CRTC standards for Canadian content.
54-40 (I go blind):

Bryan Adams duh, there is no other answer. He is greatest Canadien musician

The only Issue I have with him is his song "Summer of 69" I guess it is about himself, but Canada does not have summers, so he is lying right there.

He's a canuck?? Never knew..

The Tea Party is without a shadow of a doubt my fave and most talented Canadian group/act.
this....one of my favorite bands of all time, they made so much good music

the Band count?
isnt the Band...american? colour me surprised if theyre not

how can no one have said the Guess Who??? wtf, they would have blown the roof off during this concert if it wasnt outdoors lol these boys did right by Winnipeg and should get more recognition than they do

Maestro Fresh Wes (Let your backbone slide):

Back