Favorite Burger Joint!

Your favorite chain burger joint?

• Total voters
:eek: Oh, Habit, thought you said Five Guys. Yeah, Habit is ok, but not great. They do offer free burgers every now and then that I take advantage of.

Wow Habit Burger has a location in Dubai. @mushishi

Habit-Burger-Grill-Opens-In-Dubai-United-Arab-Emirates.jpg

Wendy's for the burgers
McDonald's for their fries
Burger King for their Mocha iced coffee

My favorite burger joint doesn't exist any more.

Boeuf Hache Royale. It's been gone so long even the internet has forgotten it.

Ugly burgers but they were delicious. I loved the Bravo Burger, which was a double cheeseburger. The Charburger was a close second.

Another of my favorite grease counters died recently, Moe's Casse Croute Du Coin. They had decent burgers (the Big Ed was great) and amazing breakfasts. Everything on their menu was available 24 hours a day, that place was the shit.

So many of my favorite restaurants are gone now.

Picasso's was amazing. Another amazing 24-hour joint; they served the biggest breakfast I have ever seen: 3 egges, 3 sausages, 3 pices of bacon, 6 flapjacks, cut oranges, potatoes, OJ and coffee.

Picasso's twenty years ago:
serre-picasso-closed.jpg

Picasso's now:
Screen_Shot_2017_03_13_at_4.39.06_PM.0.png

There's a strip club under the restaurant (Amazon) owned by the same people, it stayed open and remains so, but the fantastic restaurant closed.

Bah.

Ugly burgers but they were delicious. I loved the Bravo Burger, which was a double cheeseburger. The Charburger was a close second.

Another of my favorite grease counters died recently, Moe's Casse Croute Du Coin. They had decent burgers (the Big Ed was great) and amazing breakfasts. Everything on their menu was available 24 hours a day, that place was the shit.

Picasso's was amazing. Another amazing 24-hour joint; they served the biggest breakfast I have ever seen: 3 egges, 3 sausages, 3 pices of bacon, 6 flapjacks, cut oranges, potatoes, OJ and coffee.

serre-picasso-closed.jpg

Picasso's now:

There's a strip club under the restaurant (Amazon) owned by the same people, it stayed open and remains so, but the fantastic restaurant closed.

Bah.

That's an old ass Pizza Hut.

My favorites have always been Carl's Jr,burger king and in and out. They just opened the habit and five guys near my house. I wish they had a fudd rucker's in california

They do have a Fuddruckers in southern Cali in the city of Buena Park.

serre-picasso-closed.jpg

Picasso's now:

Bah.

There's a Shake Shack in Baltimore. @Loiosh

Back