Favorite Burger Joint!

Your favorite chain burger joint?

• Total voters
My kitchen. Next would be Five guys.

Home made burgers are always the best if you have an outdoor grill. @gonads20

CloudBurgerGrill_Small.gif

We have an Irish pub. 1 block from where I work that has hands down the best burgers around.

As far as these selections, I could eat 5 guys burgers every day, and when on a budget, preffer a good dbl Whopper with cheese from BK. BK is only about a mile from my house, so needless to say it's a nice daddy daughter date spot for when Mom works :)

You bastards would cream your shorts if you tried one of Giggles’ GOAT Burgers!
full

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Quick side note. If you go to a frosty king and it's ran by an Arab, if you order a bacon burger you're more than likely going to get beef bacon rather than pork bacon...

I've never even heard of beef bacon. o_O @ajccoming

Or a Back Abbey burger.
e9619bf483afafcf29bde2834364e43c.jpg

Add Rounds and Eureka burger to the list.
My burger would also look 10x better if it was shot with a professional camera, and the right filters were added! Shot mine w/ a refurbished iPhone 3.

Giggles’ GOAT Burgers...try ‘em out next time you’re down in Clownsville, TX!

Dip n Flip have been killing it in UK recently

Dip_flip-e1467271554937.jpg

They add sliced beef or lamb to the burger which is dipped in gravy as well as a side bowl of gravy.
I do like Five guys just as much though.

Didn't make the poll because it's meh.
:eek: Oh, Habit, thought you said Five Guys. Yeah, Habit is ok, but not great. They do offer free burgers every now and then that I take advantage of.

My favorites have always been Carl's Jr,burger king and in and out. They just opened the habit and five guys near my house. I wish they had a fudd rucker's in california

My favorites have always been Carl's Jr,burger king and in and out. They just opened the habit and five guys near my house. I wish they had a fudd rucker's in california

They do, at least in the Bay they have a two locations

{<doc}

They do.

Back