favorite brand and flavor of potato chips.

3109560968_22fb2a0409_z.jpg

#represent

Flaming Hot Cheetos
Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream
Lays Sweet Heat BBQ

I also love salt and vinegar and jalapeno chips.

Those all look awesome. Unfortunately, none of those flavors are available in my area. But on the bright side, we get voodoo and Cajun dill and some other flavors. I basically just get voodoo every time.

Zapp's voodoo.

Zapp’s is the best chip company across the board. Voodoo Heat is the goat flavor, but they’re all good.

Deep River spicy dill pickle is the only thing close.

60bc5062-3747-450a-abb5-63060f143077_1.3c915fe31fc7af12c37551f5e7e79c25.jpeg

Those all look awesome. Unfortunately, none of those flavors are available in my area. But on the bright side, we get voodoo and Cajun dill and some other flavors. I basically just get voodoo every time.

Amazon player. They got 30 packs for like 25 bucks. U gotta try the Voodoo Heat if u like the voodoo.

Taco-Flavored-Doritos_zpsa8176a0e.jpg

Don't even sell them in my State anymore. I've got to order them on damn amazon

Just got back from Hawaii and found Zapp's at CVS Pharmacy. The greatest chips Louisiana has to offer is spreading all over the US. If I had to pick one favorite it's this. @Jackie Blue

Just got back from Hawaii and found Zapp's at CVS Pharmacy. The greatest chips Louisiana has to offer is spreading all over the US. If I had to pick one favorite it's this. @Jackie Blue

Yeah, I remember those. They used to sell them at a local market when I lived in Boston. There are some places here in Broward County, FL that sell Zapp's, like 7-11, but I haven't seen that flavor down here yet...

Zapp’s is the best chip company across the board. Voodoo Heat is the goat flavor, but they’re all good.

Deep River spicy dill pickle is the only thing close.

60bc5062-3747-450a-abb5-63060f143077_1.3c915fe31fc7af12c37551f5e7e79c25.jpeg

Amazon player. They got 30 packs for like 25 bucks. U gotta try the Voodoo Heat if u like the voodoo.

Zapp's is the GOAT chips. @Ken Fresno

Yeah, I remember those. They used to sell them at a local market when I lived in Boston. There are some places here in Broward County, FL that sell Zapp's, like 7-11, but I haven't seen that flavor down here yet...

Didn't know you lived in Fort Lauderdale. I've been there during spring break way back when.

Garden salsa sunchips in a tray of nachos.

Or jalapeno flavored Mrs Vickies

Gained five pounds from viewing thread. Gonna cry. I wanna get wild n eat junk food. Would take any chips right now.

Back