• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Boxing Gifs

BluntTrauma21

Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse
@Gold
Reaction score
I decided to make this thread b/c someone else was talking to me about the Canelo-Lopez fight, and he was saying how he wanted to see a gif of one of the knockdowns.

I wanted to see a gif too, but couldn't find any so I went to some site where you can make gifs and I made the Canelo gif along with the gif in my av. I just wanted to see if anybody wanted to post some of their favorite boxing gifs that you've found or made.

EDIT: Don't know if these gifs are really chippy for everyone or just me. Tell me if they don't work for you guys either.

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite gifs b/c Floyd lands this shot after getting Cotto to literally drop both of his hands. It's great how Floyd feints with the jab to get Cotto to throw his right out to defend it, then Floyd throws the wide right and Cotto throws out his other hand b/c he thought Floyd was coming with a straight one like he usually does. Literally gets a top fighter to drop both of his hands and expose he whole face, that's a master right there.

Mayweather-CottoGIF-1.gif

This is the gif me and Vividsbricks were talking about with the Canelo/Josesito KD. Great combo by Canelo.

Canelo-LopezGIF.gif

Last edited:
I absolutely love knockouts that looks like the opponent dies in midair, lol. Here's a gem from one of my personal favorite boxers of all time: James Toney!

james_toney_o_GIFSoup_com.gif

I always crack up every time I see that knockdown against Khan; I will forever be a fan of Breidis Prescott.

Never liked Naseem Hamed. Loved watching Barerra smack him around.

Seano, he ruled!

I don't care for fighters who showboat against mismatched opponents.

Barerra made a complete fool of the guy. I loved every second of it.

Back