Fav woman's wrestler?

Kardashians

☆ sitting on the moon ☽
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm watching the reruns, and I've just been casually watching, but Alexia Bliss has gotten my attention pretty quickly. I love the faces she makes and she's very sassy, love watching her on the mic.

D789IyceoaTjq.gif

Who on the current roster do you like? For mic skill, wrestling skill, or appearance wise lol (although that's kinda what the photo spam thread is for, huh?).

I know, this will be a super popular thread :p

Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, in that order.

watching charlotte not too long ago i thought she looked like a strong champion. there was no interference in her match and fought pretty good i thought. i got hyped just watching her. she seems cool

My favourite female wrestlers aren't in the WWE (Io Shirai, Arisa Nakajima and Kairi Hojo) but I like Asuka, Nikki Cross and Bayley the most in WWE. I used to enjoy Sasha but she's regressed alot lately and her being a babyface is not good.

m4.jpg

Manami Toyota.

Deonna Purrazzo, Laura James, Alexa Bliss.

Older: Madusa, Bull Nakano, Luna Vachon.

Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss above everyone else.

On NXT they've done a really good job building Asuka up as an unbeatable Brock Lesnar type character.

Mickie James has been great since she came back.

I think Raw's women's division is a pretty big step down from SmackDown right now as a whole, but I do still like Sasha.

For alumni: Trish, Lita, and Victoria.

Alexa Bliss's mic skills are light years beyond anyone on the current roster. She's so charismatic...and hot really hot.

Hail to the Queen! Charlotte is easily my current favorite.

Back in the day it was Megumi Kudo. Inventor of the Vertibreaker and one crazy tough bitch.

Megumi9261995.jpg

Back in the day it was Megumi Kudo. Inventor of the Vertibreaker and one crazy tough bitch.

Megumi9261995.jpg

The fuck is going on in this pic?

Anyway, Lita before her neck injury was the GOAT female wrestler and could hold her own against men in the ring.

Alexa

Previous : Victoria

- My favorite female wrestler is Lita. I loved Layla too and Betty Phoenix.

On the current roster, i like Dana Brooke, i think she is fun. Nia Jax, Charlote Flair. Alexa Bliss, Natalia is great on the squared circle, in my opinion the best female wrestler.

Megumi9261995.jpg
DA FUQ???

- My favorite female wrestler is Lita. I loved Layla too and Betty Phoenix.

On the current roster, i like Dana Brooke, i think she is fun. Nia Jax, Charlote Flair. Alexa Bliss, Natalia is great on the squared circle, in my opinion the best female wrestler.
natalya is a good wrestler i think, but i just can't get into her. idk, she has always lacked personality and charisma to me. it's too bad.

natalya is a good wrestler i think, but i just can't get into her. idk, she has always lacked personality and charisma to me. it's too bad.
Like father like daughter.

The fuck is going on in this pic?

Anyway, Lita before her neck injury was the GOAT female wrestler and could hold her own against men in the ring.

Megumi Kudo's tag partner Shark Tsuchiya turned on her by having Bad Nurse Nakamura and Miwa Sato come out and help attack her. They wrapped chains around her neck to choke her and then Shark poured lighter fluid on her and then spit fire on her as she was up against the ropes. This led to a no ropes, barbed wire death match between Kudo and Shark. Kudo was awesome and had all these insane death matches that you can find on YouTube, including exploding barbed wire matches. Crazy that she was a kindergarten teacher before she became a wrestler.

MegumiShark1222.jpg

MNaNanF.gif

Right now? Santana Garrett.

Back