Father slashes his own throat after being convicted of sexual abuse:

And the money to feed him after this is going to come out of the tax payer (you, I, and everyone else) until he dies. Its not like the guy can work anymore.

How about female pedos? Same punishment?

female pedos? Thats a made up term...female pedos are the ugly ones lol

Believe it or not but pedophiles are being accepted more and more. It's the new homosexuality which was seen wrong at first but is now accepted.

Japan makes child like dolls for pedophiles to help with their urges

Taking a child's innocence and leaving them scarred for life should never be taken lightly but I believe in the next 30 years or so it will seen as normal.

Yes i have heard of this and once we started the whole movement of you cant judge transgenders/weird people and there sexuality I knew it was going to open the door of not judging Child molesters for there perversions. Theres now people marrying sex dolls and animals. I think there was a story about a guy marrying a computer.

Eventually it will be taboo to judge pedo and pedo will be a bad word

So a single mom that beats off her adolescence son every other night is cool in your books?

we werent talking about incest bro...Thats gross.

But if it was a hot teacher then yes shes cool in my book

So you give the pussy a pass for the same deed

Yes because young boys want to fuck older women. There is a difference, even though you want them to be equal little boys are different than little girls. Its not comparable at all.

Isn't that how we got Australia. <45>

<Moves>

hqdefault.jpg

I prefer the Escape From New York scenario.

Toss them all on an island.

Adam Carolla had an idea to do this, toss all the molesters on an island, and/or to make a movie about it.

He calls it 'Pedof - Isle'.

so youre ok with child molesters and rapists then? Im pretty sure there not alot of mistakes for them. Its not a fucking murder mystery

Wanting to make sure the defendants are actually guilty before killing them does not mean that you are okay with child molestation.

Christ you are dumb.

For the record, this is the 2nd best movie idea from Adam Carolla

The 1st being, 'Gay Eye'. Adam Carolla brainstorming with Bryan Cranston in studio, and then a talented fan put together this animated trailer from the audio

Wanting to make sure the defendants are actually guilty before killing them does not mean that you are okay with child molestation.

Christ you are dumb.
Issue is way to emotive sometimes to have people think this way. For example heaven forbid this happened to a child you knew and loved and the accused was found guilty you'd probably want him dead irrespective of the fact it may have been a mistake

Christ you are dumb.

I didnt say that... so actually you are dumb

Issue is way to emotive sometimes to have people think this way. For example heaven forbid this happened to a child you knew and loved and the accused was found guilty you'd probably want him dead irrespective of the fact it may have been a mistake

also that guys an idiot because i didnt say that

I didnt say that... so actually you are dumb

You asked if you're ok with child molesters then when someone mentioned killing innocent people. You do know how to read what your wrote, right?

You asked if you're ok with child molesters then when someone mentioned killing innocent people. You do know how to read what your wrote, right?

Youre taking what was said out of context. I didnt say that. Kindly go back and read it all fucktard

I would say that there are more child molesters and rapists than mistakes. Murder them all

You wouldn't if you were one of the mistakes.

That makes you kinda dumb doesn't it? Because you can't even imagine yourself in someone else's shoes. Maybe not dumb, that's probably too harsh, maybe just a sociopath?

Murder innocent people? That's some very agressive virtue signalling. Sounds like a guilty mind.

so youre ok with child molesters and rapists then? Im pretty sure there not alot of mistakes for them. Its not a fucking murder mystery

Youre taking what was said out of context. I didnt say that. Kindly go back and read it all fucktard

Here you go fucktard.

I really don't know who's a troll anymore.

Back