Father slashes his own throat after being convicted of sexual abuse:

Believe it or not but pedophiles are being accepted more and more. It's the new homosexuality which was seen wrong at first but is now accepted.

Japan makes child like dolls for pedophiles to help with their urges

Taking a child's innocence and leaving them scarred for life should never be taken lightly but I believe in the next 30 years or so it will seen as normal.

Ya well japan is a whole other beast.

If that shit happened in my neck of the woods, you better believe politicians mich like the pedos wouldnt have a very long lifespan.

Ya well japan is a whole other beast.

If that shit happened in my neck of the woods, you better believe politicians mich like the pedos wouldnt have a very long lifespan.

I'm pretty sure the age of consent is 13 in Japan lol

tbf tho most fully-developed Asian chicks look like pre-teens anyways so I guess there's some kind of conundrum over there

Believe it or not but pedophiles are being accepted more and more. It's the new homosexuality which was seen wrong at first but is now accepted.

Taking a child's innocence and leaving them scarred for life should never be taken lightly but I believe in the next 30 years or so it will seen as normal.
I posted similar in an old thread a few years back, within 3 decades, calling some a ''pedo'' will result in a shit loads of unwashed, hippy types screaming at you about being a hater or whatever the buzzword of the day will be, Murica is spilt in two by the ''N word'' one is a couple of hundred years old, the other is the N.R.A....a 3rd Looms.....N.A.M.B.L.A

Stupid question.

One can be not ok with child molesters and rapists AND ALSO NOT BE OK with innocent people being murdered. That you think those two things cannot be mutually exclusive makes you not very smart.

Question for you is how many innocents killed are too much to get one child molester or rapist? 1 innocent for every one child molester or rapist??

Not talking about innocents

I prefer the Escape From New York scenario.

Toss them all on an island.
That is way too kind IMO. If I had to choose between being locked in a jailcell 23 hour or day, or being left with nothing on an island to fend for myself I would take the island in a heartbeat.

Even if it was 15 years prison vs life on the island, I would still take the island.

There are mistakes from time to time. Saying it happens a lot is pushing it.

There have been over 300 death sentence convictions overturned due to DNA evidence since just the 1980s. One innocent person dying on death row is too many. And you can be certain some people not in that 300 were also innocent but didn’t have the good fortune of their being DNA evidence.

For offences such as murder, sexual abuse of a child etc, where guilt proven beyond Reasonable Doubt: life without parole. Locked in a cell 24/7. Prisoner is provided with food, shelter and medical attention, but no luxuries of any kind. No TV, computer, reading material or visits from family members. No gym. Want to exercise? There's the floor. Do as many push ups as you want.

Prisoners in this classification have their conviction under constant review. If new evidence arises and they are found to be not guilty, they are released and compensated for time served.

Same crimes as above, but guilt proven beyond any doubt(think shit-bags like the BTK killer etc). Bullet in the back of the head and strip the body of any usable organs for transplant.

add eyes and tongue taken out and iwould be ok with them living
And the money to feed him after this is going to come out of the tax payer (you, I, and everyone else) until he dies. Its not like the guy can work anymore.

How about female pedos? Same punishment?

For offences such as murder, sexual abuse of a child etc, where guilt proven beyond Reasonable Doubt: life without parole. Locked in a cell 24/7. Prisoner is provided with food, shelter and medical attention, but no luxuries of any kind. No TV, computer, reading material or visits from family members. No gym. Want to exercise? There's the floor. Do as many push ups as you want.

Prisoners in this classification have their conviction under constant review. If new evidence arises and they are found to be not guilty, they are released and compensated for time served.

Same crimes as above, but guilt proven beyond any doubt(think shit-bags like the BTK killer etc). Bullet in the back of the head and strip the body of any usable organs for transplant.

Honestly, the bullet in the back of the head probably sounds preferable to the Chateau d'If treatment you suggest for the "beyond a reasonable doubt" crowd.

Lets not focus on the innocent lets talk about all the thousands of rapists and child molesters
Remember all those pastors who were so vocal about homosexuality being evil then got caught with male prostitutes? That is what you sound like.

Because state sponsored murder is still murder.

And not only can the system makes mistakes, it makes them all the damned time.
I wish this weren't true and we had a perfect system of punishment.

That's all. I just wish.

One thing that shocked me about Japan was seeing the manga with prepubescent girls in sexually explicit poses. Really weird stuff.

Back