Father slashes his own throat after being convicted of sexual abuse:

So does that mean he did it or was it a protest of his unwarranted conviction.

Because state sponsored murder is still murder.

And not only can the system makes mistakes, it makes them all the damned time.

I would say that there are more child molesters and rapists than mistakes. Murder them all

I would say that there are more child molesters and rapists than mistakes. Murder them all

You wouldn't if you were one of the mistakes.

That makes you kinda dumb doesn't it? Because you can't even imagine yourself in someone else's shoes. Maybe not dumb, that's probably too harsh, maybe just a sociopath?

Murder innocent people? That's some very agressive virtue signalling. Sounds like a guilty mind.

You wouldn't if you were one of the mistakes.

That makes you kinda dumb doesn't it? Because you can't even imagine yourself in someone else's shoes. Maybe not dumb, that's probably too harsh, maybe just a sociopath?

so youre ok with child molesters and rapists then? Im pretty sure there not alot of mistakes for them. Its not a fucking murder mystery

Murder innocent people? That's some very agressive virtue signalling. Sounds like a guilty mind.

Lets not focus on the innocent lets talk about all the thousands of rapists and child molesters

These type of stories always weed out the pro child molesters lurking in sherdog

And for sexually abusing his 6yo daughter he got sentenced to 5 years

UK trying to do its best Canada impression

These type of stories always weed out the pro child molesters lurking in sherdog

Believe it or not but pedophiles are being accepted more and more. It's the new homosexuality which was seen wrong at first but is now accepted.

Japan makes child like dolls for pedophiles to help with their urges

Taking a child's innocence and leaving them scarred for life should never be taken lightly but I believe in the next 30 years or so it will seen as normal.

Believe it or not but pedophiles are being accepted more and more. It's the new homosexuality which was seen wrong at first but is now accepted.

Japan makes child like dolls for pedophiles to help with their urges

Taking a child's innocence and leaving them scarred for life should never be taken lightly but I believe in the next 30 years or so it will seen as normal.

{<doc}

I'll never understand cutters let alone somebody who could slash their own throat as a suicide attempt. There is just something visceral with me - I could never suicide that way. Hell I'm not sure I could stave off an attack armed with a blade because I can't slash somebody.

Back