Fat kids and parents (parents gtfih)

ikareteru

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What goes on in the minds of parents when they feed their kids junk food and their kids are obese?

It should be classified as child abuse.

And for the morbidly obese kids, the parents should be tried in court for attempted murder.

Discuss.

I was one of those kids. My parents are really great, but they both came from abusive, poor families and neither of them wanted to put me through the same shit. They spoilt me. Which was obviously awesome in a lot of ways, but looking back now I wish they would've smacked me down on my eating

Stop Fat shaming what are you a Fatist?

I was one of those kids. My parents are really great, but they both came from abusive, poor families and neither of them wanted to put me through the same shit. They spoilt me. Which was obviously awesome in a lot of ways, but looking back now I wish they would've smacked me down on my eating

Please don't tell me you ate your neighbors dogs.

I'm not really Azn bro

Ah yeah I always forget about that I really thought you are the guy in your AV that guy looks like he eats a lot of Dogs and cats!

My situation is reversed. My dad is obese and he makes the excuse its because "he was poor growing up" and he remembers that the only food they could afford was potatoes and he always ate fried potatoes or similar stuff like that growing up and that's why he's always been heavy.

I think it's weird/neglectful if the parents aren't fat themselves, but if they are it makes sense. It's still wrong, but makes more sense.

It looks like it's a lot tougher to not get fat in the US. The portions they give you and the fact that they let companies get away with feeding you horrendous shit that is illegal in other developed countries is a doozy.

Fizzy drinks and sugar.

The killer.

Ban them.

The average person is just too stupid to care. Low class trashy people that give their kid mcdonalds and candy every day.

I used to be a teacher at a daycare for kids aged 3-14. Its hilarious how you could tell exactly what a kids parents are like just based on the kids looks/health/actions.

2017-06-28-03-43-20-774907282.jpg

Ah yeah I always forget about that I really thought you are the guy in your AV that guy looks like he eats a lot of Dogs and cats!

Shut yur whore mouth!

Stop Fat shaming what are you a Fatist?
ab87e1c686648cf6bf0aac0d87b43e3f.jpg

Back