Fat Country's message for Cro Cop

Lennox really set that right hand up, Rahman had no idea what hit him

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Roy took everything CC could throw in that first fight and still won. I saw CC land his famous left kick and it seemed to have little effect on Roy. How much different could this rematch be than the first?
Well, Mirko will have two arms this time so...

Didn't mean to be rude @IrritatedTomcat just the whole situation pisses me off, the only proof they have that he took PEDs is that he told the UFC and USADA exactly what he took and when, he never legitimately failed a USADA test yet they upheld the 2 year suspension anyway.

But he admitted to using?

That's what I meant.

What did he admit to using?

Roy took everything CC could throw in that first fight and still won. I saw CC land his famous left kick and it seemed to have little effect on Roy. How much different could this rematch be than the first?
CC fought with a complete torn right bicep. Basically fought with one arm and damn near impossible to be effective defending take downs (underhooks). He should have canceled the fight but he's too stubborn.

I can tell Roy already has his excuse in place once he loses

CC fought with a complete torn right bicep. Basically fought with one arm and damn near impossible to be effective defending take downs (underhooks). He should have canceled the fight but he's too stubborn.

I can tell Roy already has his excuse in place once he loses
cro cop is a warrior
<{JustBleed}>

Nelson’s chin has been cracked. He will not be able to take the hits like he used to.

Did he actually test positive? I read something lately saying he technically didn’t but I can’t find it and am too lazy to research.
He took a small amount of hgh to heal his shoulder and told usada. It was such a small amount that he even mentioned it may not even show up in the test results. When his results came back... both samples A and B were negative. Usada told Mirko that if he can provide info on other fighters then they would reduce his sentence. Mirko basically said fuck off.

Did he actually test positive? I read something lately saying he technically didn’t but I can’t find it and am too lazy to research.

I'm pretty sure he admitted to it so they didn't even test him.

Still admitted it lol

He took a small amount of hgh to heal his shoulder and told usada. It was such a small amount that he even mentioned it may not even show up in the test results. When his results came back... both samples A and B were negative. Usada told Mirko that if he can provide info on other fighters then they would reduce his sentence. Mirko basically said fuck off.

So if a fighter admits to cheating but the test is negative, it's okay to cheat? Ehhhh

That's like saying it's okay if Jones microdoses Testosterone as long as he cycles and doesn't fail a test.

Cheating is cheating

Revenge is a dish best served FAT
Just wait,you'll see

I don't think he will be able to LnP Cro Cop, but we shall see. I predict a Cro Cop UD over 3 rounds and for him to pass his pre and post fight testing done by the commission.

It's not like the UFC were using USADA for most of Mirko's UFC run anyway, so the testing would have been the same then as it is now. We also have no real proof Nelson hasn't been on PED's for most of his career either. He might not have a six pack but does have to put his body through the same rigours that any other fighter has to.

I realise I'm being silly with this, but innocent until PROVEN guilty right?
I doubt Roy takes PEDs but Barnett is juiced to the gills and and has worse physique than Roy.

I doubt Roy takes PEDs but Barnett is juiced to the gills and and has worse physique than Roy.
yeah he is basically the perfect example when we're discussing roiders that didn't look the part, but I would be amazed too if Roy turned out to be a career cheat.

Back